Reviews for Love Changing Blues
pusskin chapter 11 . 3/16
your writing is so good!
fanficfanuk chapter 11 . 2/3
I have just read this complete... And it is amazingly great. Your Will Mac dialogue is brilliant I can hear them saying it. So funny too, Thank you , thank you, thank you ... I had such a good time reading it. I guess you write for a living. If not...you should. Hope to find another Newsroom fic from you in the future...oh yes and I love your authors notes too!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Did you get the inspiration for this story from RadioLab? I JUST listened to it and all I could think about was THIS story! Cool!
TheAuthorx chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
So this is where you insert a witty and humerus review that adequately expresses to you how much I loved and adored this story...

...it's also where I BEG for more because seriously? One Newsroom story and that's it? In saddened! Please write more ;)
The Purple Pineapple chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I DON'T WANT IT TO END!
And I literally got teary-eyed because that was so perfect. Because my babies would totally banter over it and argue and then kiss and it would be amazing and you made it real and I'm just typing now, because I'm way to excited!
The Purple Pineapple chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
She betrayed herself?
This is so insightful that it honestly blew my mind. It's so simple, and wonderful in its simplicity, yet it seems like one of the most difficult things for anyone to recognize - that hurting other people often hurts us as well.
The Purple Pineapple chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
This was so many different levels of amazing that my first reaction was a very eloquent - HOLY SHIT!
Fitsly, I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED his speech. OK, admittedly that might be because I'm a baby lawyer, obsessed with the US justice system, but it was amazing. And the story about Khrushchev is so cool (I knew very little about him aside from the shoe-banging and the Virgin Lands campaign, but apparently he had his bright moments as well). And I could so picture Will saying this, the pace, the language - EVERYTHING.
And they kissed! And it was perfect. Because she fell for him because he surprised her by becoming better and even more amazing. And then the reference to legs *squeals*
So let me sum it up - HOLY SHIT!
The Purple Pineapple chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I just love that they're each other's boss! Also, Billy over scotch just made me giggle. I can totally see Emily pulling that off and making it adorable though.
And your analogies for reviews are amazing. You should come up with a phrase book or something :)
The Purple Pineapple chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I did not see that coming! Poor Will, I just want to hug him, but then she's standing all alone on the pile of papers, so I want to hug her too. I just want to hug them both. Or better yet, have them hug each other!
The Purple Pineapple chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I was grinning - ear to ear - by the end of this chapter. So good!
The Purple Pineapple chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Reviews as cheesecakes - analogy pure brilliance.
I'm just floored by how well you characterized Will, I love that he's a little bit softer and a little bit more open, because it just makes for such a good parallel to the present.
I don't even know if what I just said made any sense (I bet you wish you were having a cheesecake instead of reading this review, right now lol)
The Purple Pineapple chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OMG this is amazing! I just watched all of The Newsroom in like 2 days and then I saw your name on pop up on someone's blog and then after a mini happy dance, dinner, another (unrelated) happy dance I started reading and - it's so great! You struck the tone of the show, the pace, the intelligence. Love it! I better go do another victory dance :)
Leena chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I don't usually write reviews. However, this is the best fanfiction that I have ever read. The development of the characters and the use of literary techniques is, simply put, wonderful! The general form was so similar to the episode Bullies. Seriously though, I could not love this more. Even Will and Mac's verbal sparring was solid! Well done! I can't wait to read more of your work.
TheAuthorx chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
This story is really really excellent. You should write almost like a sequel. I'd love a long fanfic about them or continue with how they met because that was so fantastic! Congratulations on a terrific story!
lia chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
this was a fantastic story. I hope you continue it in a follow up story. Well Done!