Reviews for Fruits of Love
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2017
This story deserves more than 1k reviews because it is very well written and it envelops you in the magic of each chapter every time you have the opportunity to read it just do it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Nunca me cansare de leer está historia!
Me encanta cada palabra.
re646 chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
Before making this rehab programme they should have spent a little more time making the prison better, changing two laws and putting a library isn't much and then instituting solitary confinement... and they don't know why people kill themselves. Paint the cells something other then grey,put fake windows, seal the walls so no humidity and cold can come in, give enough food and health care, making sure the guards are properly trained and not abusive, they took away what kept the inmates numb but didn't make the prison better, did the inmates have jobs inside? Do they spend most of their time free or locked?
re646 chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
It is written really well and when the story gets going I think I'm gonna like it but this ch. also rubs me the wrong way.
She signed a preliminary "binding" contract (what does that even mean? Does she lose her magic or something?) for a 9 to 5 job and they can change it for a 24/7 in a whim without her input?when she said she wanted full command. And why the heck did she sign another contract?! She should just stop and get a lawyer before signing anything else it was a PRELIMINARY contract, honestly signing that second contract is like saying "oh yeah you fucked me over so fuck me some more". And what about her salary? That change was ridiculous but there should be a raise on her raise because 168hrs is not the same as 40.
They want to prove this rehabilitation program works so let's make something that can't be reproduced and again would anyone irl want a rehab program for serial killers? To put them back in the real world to be "productive members of society"? I think what rubs me really wrong is that you made it the ministry's idea and they thought it was good! For me it just shows that you can be the worst human being ever and they will get away with it. arghhh
re646 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
What follows is a review of the second chapter that ended up getting one of my pet peeves, does not mean the story is bad (I'm only in the 2nd ch. I dont know yet) and I will continue reading it.

hum... I dont like how Harry guilt tripped Hermione, and
how easily she let him, come on his arguments were ridiculous. To that program to work and be fair it should be with the people Hermione said and comparing her to murderers, rapists and torturers is ridiculous and thinking if the other side had won that they would try to better things is highly unlikely, if we have their seventh year as an example of how things would be.
And using what Dumbledore said is also stupid, if JKR didnt like her coincidences Draco could have killed at least two people trying to kill Albus and more by getting the Death Eaters inside the school and all that happened because he was giving Draco chances but wasn't thinking of the innocent people who deserved protection, fuck if he imperioused two people, cursed one of them and poisoned Ron, I'll continue putting other peoples in danger so I can try to save Draco. Then JKR made him be a Healer in the future so we wouldn't feel so bad for him getting away scot-free.
Honestly I do like BL/HG fics and it is hard to try and make something realistic, but truth is if someone killed and tortured multiple people they should be in jail forever or get a death sentence.
fellows89 chapter 64 . 7/22/2017
I absolutely loved this!
Sooo great!

Btw...
Did Hermione ever find her parents?!
I thought it was sad that she didn't have her mother there during her pregnancy.
jumpingninjo chapter 64 . 3/28/2017
wow what a wonderful story it had everything it had drama comedy fluff smut the smut scenes were top notch I'm really glad that it was bellaminoe the whole way and I must say bella's soft loving six was amazing so thank you for this wonderful story
dominicqueShizuma chapter 64 . 3/18/2017
It took me awhile... life is busy, but I finished!
I recently returned to the fandom and stumbled on your story, I was surprised that I didn't read it before, it was great! My scape from reality.
Thanks so much for sharing your imagination.
jlr.994 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
amazing i havent read much so far
Guest chapter 64 . 11/20/2016
Great story
GISA103 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I just started reading this amazing tale and I already in love...
DerpingInTheSun chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Oh don't mind me bawling mhm don't mind that OCEAN right there. One of my favorite parts fmsklgkelq *cries in gay* anyway XD I totally didn't even finish reading the whole thing and im already rereading XD love your work btw (:
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
This is really good. Deserves more reviews :P
Great job by the way lol
Guest chapter 64 . 10/3/2016