Reviews for Fruits of Love
PurplecatXD chapter 41 . 3/17
Oh you bitch. You wonderful, amazing, bitch
xxraug-mossxx chapter 64 . 2/3
quite the journey! wow. what a story. the little summary had me hooked and I really liked what you did there.
the idea to have them live together because of a rehab program worked quite brilliantly and despite the few flaws this story might have it is a great piece of writing. so thank you for this, I really enjoyed it.
Ruaitae chapter 41 . 1/30
I totally thought she was gonna be taken back to Azkaban!
Ruaitae chapter 35 . 1/30
I think there's a typo in this chapter.

'Kingsley ordered the ex auror, who shot her a dirty look.'

Unless, of course, Kingsley suddenly changed genders.
Greyella chapter 2 . 1/13
I"m rereading this, my friend. So far, loving it again. : )
Applesarerotten chapter 56 . 11/25/2014
I've read this story twice already. Tiwice because I wanted it to be fresh to my mind the next time I'd read it. I love this story. I have to say this is my favorite Hermoine and Bellatrix story. I was listening to Robert Pattinson- Never think and I truly believe this song describes the relationship they have. I hope you come up with another story like this:-)
Poetheather1 chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
Reunion sex... often the best kind.
Poetheather1 chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
The sex was very well written. It was descriptive, sexy, and realistic. It was a great chapter.
Poetheather1 chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
The book reveal was well done. You also had a really good stopping point, well done. I am looking forward to more.
Poetheather1 chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
The hospital bit is really good. Her angst is excellent. Way to shake things up with the 3 month thing.
Poetheather1 chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Oh man... then you had to go and make it worse. Excellent!
Poetheather1 chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Nice emotional way to end this arc. Well done.
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Oh man... the extra pain and angst... nicely done.
weemel10 chapter 64 . 8/7/2014
Oh wow! What a fantastic story! Right the way from start to end it was absolutely brilliant! I'm not gonna lie I'm really wishing for a part two but I like where the story ended at the same time and I feel really bad for Draco but it was refreshing to see the Weasley's portrayed differently and I'm so happy Ron didn't get the girl! And if it was possible you've made me fall in love with the Black sisters more than I did before!
Poetheather1 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Nice resurrection plot. And Hermione should have read to the end. Shame on her! ;)

Hopefully she and Bells can fix this issue.