Reviews for Fruits of Love
fellows89 chapter 64 . 7/22
I absolutely loved this!
Sooo great!

Btw...
Did Hermione ever find her parents?!
I thought it was sad that she didn't have her mother there during her pregnancy.
jumpingninjo chapter 64 . 3/28
wow what a wonderful story it had everything it had drama comedy fluff smut the smut scenes were top notch I'm really glad that it was bellaminoe the whole way and I must say bella's soft loving six was amazing so thank you for this wonderful story
dominicqueShizuma chapter 64 . 3/18
It took me awhile... life is busy, but I finished!
I recently returned to the fandom and stumbled on your story, I was surprised that I didn't read it before, it was great! My scape from reality.
Thanks so much for sharing your imagination.
jlr.994 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
amazing i havent read much so far
Guest chapter 64 . 11/20/2016
Great story
GISA103 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I just started reading this amazing tale and I already in love...
DerpingInTheSun chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Oh don't mind me bawling mhm don't mind that OCEAN right there. One of my favorite parts fmsklgkelq *cries in gay* anyway XD I totally didn't even finish reading the whole thing and im already rereading XD love your work btw (:
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
This is really good. Deserves more reviews :P
Great job by the way lol
Guest chapter 64 . 10/3/2016
Beautiful
FebruaryDreams 21 chapter 51 . 9/30/2016
inii9l ipoii 8i
DerpingInTheSun chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
*tries to speak* -hugs you- *sobs into pillow*
DerpingInTheSun chapter 26 . 8/26/2016
*is crying whil fanning self* I'm okay now
DerpingInTheSun chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
So I would've throttled you. No I would've found you punched you and then Hug you while crying. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA KILL HER AND IM NOT STABLE OMG THABK YOU. Smskdjnwnw I love you.
DerpingInTheSun chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
WHEN YOUR HEART CLENCHES EVERYTIME YOU BREATHE. That's when you know the feels are real.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Deliriously screaming no rn. Thanks author. I'm dead and done. *cries in bellamione*