Reviews for Fruits of Love
love in cold blood chapter 64 . 1/8
This really was a beautiful story, I started this last night and couldn't stop. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.
MilandaAnza chapter 64 . 12/19/2015
This story was so beautiful and definitely made my eyes water several times. I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it!
Dilsja chapter 64 . 11/2/2015
This is one off the best fics I have read in a long time. Well done!
MrBubbles777 chapter 64 . 10/28/2015
I like long stories and was really glad when i found your story.
I liked your story even if i missed a little violence from time to time it was overall a really well written story.

I have to mention 2 points in which you realy succeeded.
First your end was really well timed and placed. Mostly ends are coming to fast and it feals that something is missing or the exceeded so much that you get bored. I liked your end.
Second Point, you managed to destroy my picture of the weasley family :-), didn't expect that even after the warning at the beginning.
TiAdoro914 chapter 64 . 9/30/2015
Not quite sure where to start with my review. So let me first just say Thank You! It's clear you poured your heart into this to share with us and I for one am quite thankful. Quite a creative premise to get these two together, loved her moving in with Hermione for her 'rehab.' The love that develops was so perfect! It killed me that she did not read the letter B wrote but made complete sense in your progression of the story. Loved your integration of Harry/Luna and the Black sisters, whom I adore! You played them very well together and Teddy was such a heartbreaker! I completely can relate to seeing my bride with little kids and how that is such a wonderful and powerful feeling, it was nice to see the human side of Bella in her role with Teddy and how that helped H see the life they could have together. Your love scenes - holy hell - perfect mix of sexy, raunchy, loving, passionate and fun. Well done all around, from start to finish. Truly enjoyed every minute of this tale and I hope you do come back to write another heartfelt piece of love! And finally, I love stories that have the right amount of dark and light and the love and light you portrayed was just delicious!
pieisablessing2me chapter 46 . 9/30/2015
This is in horrible need of a good editor.
Guest chapter 64 . 9/8/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I've read this fan fiction like 7 times and I cry each time. You write amazingly. You have my full approval and oh my god I've found my new otp. Ugh. Why do you do the feels to me
dallheart chapter 64 . 9/6/2015
Oh my goodness twins! A perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you so much for the entertainment!
dallheart chapter 63 . 9/6/2015
A perfect name for a Black. Love this
dallheart chapter 59 . 9/6/2015
HAHA her target: a big mac. Oooh I love it how Bella went inro action to find her wife. Hehh
dallheart chapter 58 . 9/5/2015
Love teddy in the scenes. So cute
dallheart chapter 57 . 9/5/2015
Now that's the sex I'd like to have. Friggin magic exploding, being able to feel what you're doing to the other person. Pleasure overload! !
dallheart chapter 56 . 9/5/2015
Ok stop making me cry! Lol. So beautiful. Also I love the fact that you mention Bella actually liking that wonderful corset.
dallheart chapter 55 . 9/5/2015
What a beautiful wedding! And I'm not normally a fan of a small wedding. Well done.
dallheart chapter 52 . 9/5/2015