Reviews for Freedom
Lori Mereel chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
... can you continue this...
Nerreth chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Good story. Keeps suspense and interest well - you can't stop in the middle. Good added details from previous version.
Hatsepsut chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
The arguments she made...fuck, yes. She was so right. To be judged by who you are not what you are. This is the what we all want, right? Amazingly well-written. even Fenris coulsn't help but see the light.
Oratorio chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oof. I liked the dialogue between Mykale and Fenris - the beginnings of understanding for them both, I think, but in particular Fenris. It was a real challenge to the way he thinks, without being overtly *challenging* for him.

I'd recommend a trigger warning at the beginning though as although not graphic, it does go to dark places (not just literally) and might upset or trigger some people who have experienced abuses.

A couple of typos that could be ironed out to make it even smoother - for example, "You asked me what manor of mage I am" - manor should be manner. And later, Isabela refers to Fenris' taunt body instead of his taut body. Stuff that slips through spellcheck!

I really like your characterisation though and would be interested to see how relationships develop beyond the one-shot, should you ever expand on it!
Hatsepsut chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh, she made some VERY good points here, and I'm glad he stopped glowering and brooding long enough to actually listen...one of the best and most in character dialogues between fenris and Hawke I have come across in quite some time. Kudos!
Nerreth chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very good. Nice interaction and development between Hawke and Fenris.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic!
Alunesta chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is one of the best fanfics ever! The characters are perfect and the i like the comparison. :D Definatly going on my favorites.
Eleneri chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is well done and lovely. Thank you! Your Fenris is magnificent - I can hear that growly voice in his dialogue now - and your Hawke is very similar to how I play mine. Well done, indeed. Please write more!
Musicalrain chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
One of the best mage Hawke x Fenris oneshots I've read. It was awesome. :)
starlightarcher chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it! Very well articulated reasons. If only everyone in Thedas could just be more open-minded and less bigoted... can anyone imagine such a world?
Emantsal chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was very well written. I enjoyed your story very much. Nice use of setting, mood, and dialogue to create a good read.