Reviews for Mysterious Question
LittlemissLazy chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh dear... that's so freaking hilarious! Luffy always screams at the end drawing people to make Ace embarrassed!

PS. The review below mine at his/her marineford scene made me lose my mind! Kudos to you Author-ya and the the Reviewer-ya (below mine). You guys made my day!
Talon OSE chapter 2 . 1/22
Damn this is too adorable X3 oh my god I can imagine something really sad. So Ace manages to skip the question this time round.

Ace:T-thank you for loving me!
Luffy: N-
Ace: O-oh yeah... Ba-babies come fr-from vaginas- bleh
Luffy: A-Ace! N-no! You can't die! Y-you said... *throws head back in a scream* WHATS A VAGINA?!

I am so sorry XD But it was too horrible to pass up. I apologize for the crude language if it offended anybody. If I'm a girl does that mean I can throw that word around anyhow?
Nugni chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
It's szweet :3
Nugni chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So that's how Luffy learned what a mystery is... :3
asura.keji chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
LOL. I'm glad you made a sequel, and don't kill me when I say this, but now I really want to see how Ace deals with this problem and how the rest of the crew reacts. In other words, another sequel. Please? :3
Samurai-Mina chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Ha, you can't cut there! I want to know how he's gonna explain to his little brother where babies come from! Dx Will there be more? :D

Oh, and for your insomnia.. Hu.. Smack your head with a pan so you can sleep? ' (Sorry, I'm not very good with advise...)

Ps: Sorry I didn't read the other stories you wrote for a while, I was kind of busy.. But promise, I'm gonna go check them out! (Not now, since I have to go to bed, but Tomorrow, promise!)
Demon Flame chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Oh god, this was hilarious!
guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
i knew that he was going to ask that question
Kritone chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
There needs to be a continuation of this for when he runs into Luffy in Arabasta.
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Dewightfuw wittwe thang. Ands remembers, don'ts somethings yous enjoyed!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2014

Gosh, i never that naive before...! Lol

Oh Luffy... I wonder how he would know the real answer in the future...
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
shit bruh chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
XD AHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GAHH This was so funny! this had me cracking up laughing on the floor dying thinking about Luffy being an idiot. but Luffy would do some thing like thing.
Only If You Wish It chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OhMyGosh! HAHAHAHAHA! So THIS is where Luffy learned to describe everything as a mystery! Your words have lasting effects, Ace! lol, ohmygosh, this was hilarious! Every word, seriously. I can totally see all this happening. Wow, shishi, I'm still a little giggly. Just that ending, with Luffy yelling...BAHAHAHA! XD Love it!

(And with Luffy's curiosity, he's liable to try wrestling naked just to see if a baby appears, hahaha!)
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
HAHAHAHA! Poor Ace! But I feel even more sorry for Hancock, who never will get close to his darling Luffy no matter how much she tries XD