Reviews for Daddys Handbook
This is so cute. What a great idea for a story. Can't wait to read the rest.
Utica Sue chapter 23 . 1/3
I was surprised to find a new chapter in one of my favorite stories. I liked this one for its original premise and imaginative plots. The Head Daddy handed down very good rules! Thanks for an enjoyable update.
Adelled chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Cute.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Love rule #1. No truer words.
mendenbar chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Sounds like our house. I was the "Brennan."
GuestJD chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Great ending. Sometimes logic does make it easier to handle emotional situations. Brennan is such a good mom. Her response to Christine showed that she listened to Christine's concerns and took them into consideration.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
very sweet chapter and well done
nertooold54 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
I always enjoy your story, but this time Brennan is wrong. My parents did it to me; I felt like a guest visiting relatives. They were some of the saddest years of my life.
Spitfire303 chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
:-D
luvthembones chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Such a difficult moment. I remember when I went off to college. My mom kept my room like a shrine of sorts, but it is true - other than visits during the breaks, I never lived home again. Years later, when the house was sold, even though I had a place of my own in another state, I still mourned the loss. It made it so final somehow, like there was no going back. So I totally relate to this piece. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and as always, the characters felt true and familiar in both their behavior and the dialogue.
daisesndaffidols chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
I've missed this story...

I do agree with Booth and Christine... but I guess it was better then Christine coming home on break and finding out Joseph had moved into her room
jsboneslover chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Someone gave you a great idea and you ran with it. I like the "Booth and Bones have three kids plus Parker" scenario, too! You rock for putting up a new chapter during the holidays!
MONEBUDDHA chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
I was so glad to see another chapter of this story. It was very sweet and just what happens to families when the oldest child leaves. Good job!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
it's a great chapter :P
GalaxieGurl chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Cute treatment of the departure dilemma for all college-bound students; excitement about the future, countered by wistfulness about their quickly-receding childhood past. I agree with Booth; those conversations are difficult to have with your child. I was glad 3 of my 4 opted for junior college first, delaying the departure a bit. Christine doesn't realize her parents are suffering from the same non-logical separation anxiety. On some plane she does, but not the depth of their angst...greater for Booth, I suspect. I love how you paint these vignettes of family life so realistically. Happy Christmas!