Reviews for New Beginnings
Update!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Interesting...
Secret Moon Princess chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Not that I hate Vanya or anything but... What about Lexi? I mean, I'm worried about her, even more than I am about Vanya. She's in a place where she doesn't belong, practically losing her best friend, and with Pip and Merry with Treebeard. Not that I have no faith in the Hobbits, it's just, they aren't exactly fighters. Maybe good company, but definitely not fighters. So when do we find out how Lexi's doing?
Call Brandybuck chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
That's kinda sweet, how he was concerned about her and kissed her.
Because of the wait (no, not blaming you for this! Just me being forgetful) I had to look back to see who Lisse was. I like the flashback.
Tintcalad chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter.
Update soon.
Tintcalad chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter.
Update soon.
Call Brandybuck chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I sense some jealousy from Eowyn hehe. :)
Tintcalad chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Great chapter. Not sure about the Eowyn and Vanya relationship soo. Update soon.
Call Brandybuck chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow brilliant! How on earth are you able to come up with this I love it :)
Tintcalad chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
It was a good chapter. Please update soon.
Tintcalad chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Hehe I'll rip you apart limb from limb if you don't update soon. No pressure. Great chapter and hurry up and update ;)
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I want more! Uf! Galadriel talk about the other world? Is Allana or Lex return in England of our days? I can't wait to see next!
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
You included very well Vanya between the other characters. So well, that seems she was there from the beginning. And she is like a...liant, or something. I really like this story!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Another wonderfull one! I love when she calls him "Ara". Las must be Legolas...her brother?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very interesting beginning! I do not have anything to critic. All is good, I can't wait to see next!