Reviews for Indiscretion
alemorganx chapter 1 . 3/22
Isnt this kind of forbidden? Hahaha
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 1/6
I absolutely fell in love with this story unbelievably heart shattering but ultimately lovely!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I loved it! Sexy and emotional too... Great job!
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Loved it.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Loved this!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Interesting little story. Enjoyed the difference.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
very good
naughty girls and boys
but we love them
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Lovely HEA. Hope you placed in the contest - you should have, good story. I have two first cousins that cohabitate, so I've done a bit of research on this subject.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Too bad you didn't continue this one
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ok, that was weird.- Cousins? Didn't see that coming. Lol. - I do love a good love story w/ some scandal, so this was a treat. :)

I came across u while reading reviews for Save You by socact. Love her stories.

Anyway, looking forward to getting into quite a few of urs. Don't let me bug ya.. I can't read a story w/o reviewing. Lol - You writers are so flippin talented, it blows me away, & I can't keep my mouth shut... well, I can't not click review. :)
lud chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It was bittersweet, on one hand she and Edward are together, but Bella was separated from his family. I really wanted more.
Forget-me-not-poss chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
this story is great! any chance you will be writing more of it? PLEASE
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Another one-shot of yours that needs at least one more chapter. LOL. Greedy, much? Yes, that's me. Especially when something this juicy can really be made into more. Forbidden? Yes. Squicked out? Yeah, a little. However, still a very good story. Very good. It just had so many layers for being so very brief. I really liked that one.