Reviews for Olympus
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow. Please please continue this, it's fantastic! I would love to read more!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
?Percy Jackson premise. But a good one to use.
FYI - no Greek Past or present would ever say "Oh shoot". They don't use much English slang, just cuss words.
And, a trip from Argos to Paxos would be weeks. Nor could they have sailed around to it, again weeks. Argos is on the Northeastern coast line of the Peloponnese (been there many times), while Paxos is in the Ionian Sea south of the island of Corfu on the west side of Ipiros almost to Albania. I get literary license and all that but that was way off.
So, no sequel. No wrath of Zeus, no Bella 20 generations later. PITY. Good story potential.
ruthnickcj chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was really really good, and yet sad. I think you should continue this story but in mondern times. He runs into her again but this time he fights back to keep her and to keep her safe, because as you read on you find out that Bella was punished by death. This time around though the gods arent that strong because they dont have all those people worshipping them. Also the mondern Bella has these "dreams" but really its her past life. I even have an idea of who plays who lol. Sorry but your short story is very inspirational. I hope you do write more.
BooklovingSwift chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Please continue
queenlilabee chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Continue this is the epitome of perfection
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ooh please continue this one! I'm not anxious for a Renesmee just yet, but more from these two characters would be excellent! Loved it. When is it supposed to take place? There was mention of cars, but otherwise it seemed ancient.
juicybitkathy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Please continue this story! It has amazing potential!
danieletta.scott chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i love it
No Signs of Life chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Do you already know when you'll update this gem? I'm so curious about what will happen next...
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it! Please continue? Please!
elionorajulia2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
please continue this one :-)
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
this is really good you should continue it! 3
Cina's chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it... I hope you continue. They are made for each other. There has to be something unique about Bella since he couldn't pursuade her that first time he saw her.
JaN319 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Making me see Zeus, I want to to write the story please!
IAmMelissa2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I am sorry to say that I just now read this. I wish I would have been able to vote for it during the contest. I really like the direction you went with the "forbidden" aspect. This week I read several other stories from the contest, and many of them are good. However, this is one I definitely would like to see continued. I really hope you do. Even if you don't, you should be proud of a fantastic one-shot/contest entry. I love it.

In fact, please ignore my gentle suggestion that you continue it. I will beg if I need to. I feel no shame. Please, please, please ...
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »