Reviews for Olympus
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it! Please continue? Please!
elionorajulia2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
please continue this one :-)
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
this is really good you should continue it! 3
Cina's chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it... I hope you continue. They are made for each other. There has to be something unique about Bella since he couldn't pursuade her that first time he saw her.
Jan319 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Making me see Zeus, I want to to write the story please!
IAmMelissa2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I am sorry to say that I just now read this. I wish I would have been able to vote for it during the contest. I really like the direction you went with the "forbidden" aspect. This week I read several other stories from the contest, and many of them are good. However, this is one I definitely would like to see continued. I really hope you do. Even if you don't, you should be proud of a fantastic one-shot/contest entry. I love it.

In fact, please ignore my gentle suggestion that you continue it. I will beg if I need to. I feel no shame. Please, please, please ...
CreativeBird chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh god! It was amazing ! Pleaseeeeeee continue it!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I was over on one of the FB pages and this story was mentioned and I thought it looked interesting. It was such a wonderfully written story and I really hope you plan on continuing it. It would be amazing if Edward and Bella could meet maybe in modern times. Thanks again for such an amazing story. Take care, Trisha :}
cebgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I would seriously consider blowing this up into a full plot story. With as many people who love Twilight and Percy Jackson you would have many people reading it.
stephi910 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
really loved this o/s, tho it seemed a little too "star crossed lovers" to be classified as just romance...kinda hoping you continue this, and that these two have a chance to be together.
bananafox chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i would love to read more of this.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing. I really hope you continue it!
GetOffMyRob chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved it and especially where you interwove with canon, very clever. Definitely something different. Was a fantastic start to a story I hope you continue. Thank you for sharing.
myworldisblue chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
COuldn't be more different than anything I ever read before. I liked it
Twimom31 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really love this one, it's so different. Please consider continuing!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »