Reviews for Olympus
CreativeBird chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh god! It was amazing ! Pleaseeeeeee continue it!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I was over on one of the FB pages and this story was mentioned and I thought it looked interesting. It was such a wonderfully written story and I really hope you plan on continuing it. It would be amazing if Edward and Bella could meet maybe in modern times. Thanks again for such an amazing story. Take care, Trisha :}
cebgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I would seriously consider blowing this up into a full plot story. With as many people who love Twilight and Percy Jackson you would have many people reading it.
stephi910 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
really loved this o/s, tho it seemed a little too "star crossed lovers" to be classified as just romance...kinda hoping you continue this, and that these two have a chance to be together.
bananafox chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i would love to read more of this.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing. I really hope you continue it!
GetOffMyRob chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved it and especially where you interwove with canon, very clever. Definitely something different. Was a fantastic start to a story I hope you continue. Thank you for sharing.
myworldisblue chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
COuldn't be more different than anything I ever read before. I liked it
Twimom31 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really love this one, it's so different. Please consider continuing!
Ariana Cullen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This story was beyond excellent! I hope you are planning to continue it soon. You probably have other stories to continue first though.
ronnilynn16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I think you should continue this!
Em chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
As one who follows the faith of the Greek gods, I am wholly concerned in your mortalization of the almighty. Your story is lovely and well-written, but hugely historically incorrect. I advise you to be careful when treading through this territory; some may find it offensive.
twisample14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I hope you still plan on continuing! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh I loved all the god history and how you mixed it all together. I hope you continue it I would love to see what these two do next :)
roxnroll chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OH MY GOSH, please continue this! I would love to see where this goes. The story of the Gods has always been a favorite of mine and I really would love to read more!
Rox