Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 24 . 2/9
Thank you for the update...I hope yhey make up
The art of love is not getting together - it is staying together. They were so busy to defend their relationship against outside influences, that they missed to talk about the important things that could destroy them from the inside.
This fight shows how much they talk past each other and how little they truly know each other. They may have accepted their age gap in therory but Bella's testiness about everything Tanya and his fear to lose her to somebody much younger than him says otherwise.
Bella's view about trust is... very idealistic or in in less flowery words quite naive. There is a reason why it says: "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair." Edward had to live through that already and Bella can pray that she didn't broke Edward's... well, we'll see next chapter...
Kim Ginsberg chapter 24 . 2/2
oh no
I LOVE how you handled this... I would have gone threw the same thought process as Bella did with the anger and and sadness but then... hell yeah she would kick some hoebags ass! lol Love it!
Great story can not wait for more.
Felicitas chapter 24 . 1/31
God, she's digging her whole deeper and deeper. If Edward wouldn't trust her the way she indicated, he would have tried to forbid her to go clubbing without him. She abused his trust and still she's the one pointing her finger. Offense is the best defense? Is that her MO?

Same with Tanya. Edward was married half of his life to that woman. Bella will have to lobotomize him to avoid being compared to her. That's her youth talking.

And so the rose colored glasses came off and they have to work for their relationship like every other couple. *chuckle*
- Lesson No. 1 - communication instead of accusations would be a good start
sm90 chapter 24 . 2/1
Just stumbled across this story and thoroughly enjoying it. Followed and favourited ]. Please update soon
shyshy1016 chapter 24 . 2/1
Noooo. .. why did you stop there? Please update soon... i need to know what happens lol
A new chapter! Yay! Thanks for the update. Its always a good read.
Cullen14 chapter 24 . 1/31
Update
2mpix.com chapter 24 . 1/31
I hope it is a very long heated & steamy makeup!
shae8500 chapter 24 . 1/30
Ahhh. Totally see both sides. But knock already. Lmao
katiej1 chapter 24 . 1/30
Thank you! :)
ana111111 chapter 24 . 1/30
I love this story. When do you plan on updating chapter 25?
Vamps09 chapter 24 . 1/30
Oh why oh why did you end it there? Hurry and update PLEASE! LOVE THE STORY!
2,068 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »