Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
ana111111 chapter 24 . 1/30
I love this story. When do you plan on updating chapter 25?
Vamps09 chapter 24 . 1/30
Oh why oh why did you end it there? Hurry and update PLEASE! LOVE THE STORY!
Mistydeb chapter 24 . 1/30
I'm glad paul gve her some perspective on this and is not mad at either of them. I'm sure Edward would be receptive to talking and trying to sort this out, after all she isn't the only one who acted immature. Debbie
ecullensgurl chapter 24 . 1/29
Well. I'm glad Bella called Paul and listened to his perspective. She didn't like the scenario of the shoe on the other foot. I'm fairly sure she would react the same way seeing Edward with another woman slutting it up on the dance floor. Edward has a few issues that caused his reaction to seeing Bella grinding away with Paul. His ex and Bella's age. I can't wait for the next update!
NY13 chapter 24 . 1/29
major cliffie
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 1/29
Another great chapter here hon! As always, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
The cliffhanging isn't that necessary, really. What, you want us to guess what could possibly happen behind the door or who might be there with edward?
CarolAnn chapter 24 . 1/29
I'm surprised she was offended by his words, when she was the one who failed his trust. He's right, trust is earned and Bella gave him reason to doubt her. I would do exactly the same as Edward, but I'm although near his age. I have seen enough relationships crumble by people who shared the same careless mindset as Bella's.
Woah, that's rich. Edward did trust her not to behave the way she did. She's so unreasonable it makes me sick.
Tsk, that's what you get, when an adult gets involved with a kid... They think they know everything when they truly know nothing. Poor Edward.
So immature chapter 24 . 1/28
Sorry, but I'm totally on Edward's side in this.
She really needed a talk with Paul to understand why Edward reacted that way?
Instead of being pissed that Edward has trust issues she should think about how to earn his trust not blame him for not trusting her. After all he SAW her "cheating" with his own eyes! Of course, it hurts a little to be doubted, but she can't be that naive to think everyone has to be trusted until they prove to be untrustworthy. We are all products of our experiences, and Edward learned with Tanya his lesson about faithfulness.
Very childish to accost Edward he would put her on the same level as his ex, what he didn't do. He had a flashback of what it feels like to be cheated on, that's not the same. Yes, it was not right to punch Paul, but Bella gave him every reason to be rightfully jealous. She did hurt him too with her shameless display on the dancefloor. And it needed someone else to make her see her own pathetic double standard. Shame on her!
Seeing issues, understanding issues and to support your partner in overcoming their issues makes the difference in a good relationship. Bella failed royally. Her misplaced and overly juvenile reaction is exact the reason why I don't believe in relationships with huge age gap. Edward is older, he has a past that made him the man he is now and Bella has to accept that, not just the number of their age difference. If she can't deal with that she should take a lover her own age, equally untroubled and inexperienced in life.
Ugh! I hate cliffirs!
Mia chapter 24 . 1/28
I'm very disappointed how immature, unsympathetic and stupid Bella was.
Awww, you left it there! Update soon! I'm riveted.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
Disappointed chapter 24 . 1/28
... Review what? That wasn't a chapter, that was two conversations. It's starting to seem more and more like you're making your chapters shorter to push up your review count. Even if you aren't, nothing even happened in that chapter to review, I dont know why you bothered posting. Lazy writing.
2,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »