Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
shaqbarcalis chapter 28 . 8/9
Very good lol loved the story
EeWee chapter 28 . 8/11
I love, love, loved it. I knew you'd eventually get to finish it. Thank you. I really enjoy Olderward stories and yours was great. Best of luck with your OF and I look forward to your one shots.
great ending
Debbie White chapter 28 . 8/11
Great story thanks for writing it! I loved it! :)
I liked your epilogue...there weren't two sets of twins and an adopted child or two.
He could have traded Tanya's car in on a simpler (I'm sure) car for Bella though. Why give Tanya anything?
Thanks.
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 8/11
I so enjoyed this, these two are so sexy together, loved this story.
frostedglaze chapter 27 . 8/11
I can't wait to get your book, good luck with it!
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 8/11
Sigh. I just loved this story, though I wish you would do a future one shot before you take this down. I would love to have seen Edward attending to his children. Especially since he waited so long to have a family.
FluffyLiz chapter 28 . 8/10
A bit surprised that Bella initially thought it might be 10 years before she married Edward - even if he was in his 20s that seems like an awfully long time to wait! That being said, I was glad that Charlie gave his tacit blessing, and the proposal was... well, if not sweet and romantic, at least it was memorable. Let's hope their kids don't ever ask how Dad proposed to Mom LOL!

Really enjoyed this story, and I'm so glad you were able to come back and complete it.
KDMCAM chapter 28 . 8/10
I hope she maybe gives him a baby in your one shot.
ecullensgurl chapter 28 . 8/10
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written and i loved the May-December storyline, probably because Olderward is my favorite read ;) I'll be waiting patiently for that one shot!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 28 . 8/10
Angel, I've followed your story from the very beginning, back in 2012 and I really enjoyed it.
I'd say it is a very unique story in the sense of not just an olderward but an E old enough to be her dad and yet there was never anything mischievous or perverted on their relation. I applaud you for that.
If there's one thing I could ask of you would be an outtake - maybe for one of the many FGB? - to see E's greatest wish coming true: being a father.
Maybe ... *naughty Muse* a dad fighting with her daughter in love with an older guy? LOL Kidding! Anyway, I would surely love to see E as a dad. *hint hint*
Congratulations, thank you again and ... till your next adventure!
itwasallyellow215 chapter 28 . 8/10
I don't know whether to cry or smile because it's over.

You did a fantastic job with the story. I just wish the epilogue was longer. Just because I am so emotionally invested in their relationship I would have liked to see a little more for example if they were living together or when they got pregnant. Things like that would have made it feel more complete for me. But it was wonderful regardless.

Your writing I feel as improved a lot since you first started and I wanted to say your doing really good.

Looking forward to reading more and anything New and definitely any o/s on this story.
redviolet chapter 28 . 8/10
Now I have the Talking Heads song running through my head...
When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side (you are by my side)
You are by my side
Once in a lifetime you were mine

Lovely HEA! Thanks!
Vamps09 chapter 28 . 8/10
What a great story! Glad you finished it. Thanks for writing.
2,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »