Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
No way, I thought the person at the door was going to be Tanya. And I can't wait for the next chappy in Charlie POV-how interesting. Oh and regarding the title of this chapter, I thought they were going to have an "Unexpected" visit from the stork to deal with, too!

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
DawnLeon chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
I was trying to picture who older Edward could be and I was reading this new fic of Officer Edward and got me thinking of my favorite cop show Bones and led me to David Boreanaz who just yummy and was THE vampire of my teens and saw that he was 44 already (wow I know) so he takes place of Edward in my head in your story that I love!
I have read couple of stories over at and have fallen more in love with you writting!
DawnLeon chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
He's just a stubborn man and the need to be push a little.
I hope his friendship with Edward IS salvageable! To many years to waste!
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Hmm I'd think a unified front is best. They are a couple. I'd have him at least go to forks with her
R
OrdinaryReader2 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter! Looking forward to your next update
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
:) please no car accident on the way there.

look forward to more.
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Charlie's confused and upset, but he is discounting his daughters sound judgement.

Bella will explain and bring Charlie over to the side of reason. She'll tell him he is about to lose both a daughter and best friend if he fails to accept the relationship. This will indicate how serious the feelings are for Edward are.
WeeKittyAndTAT chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
loved this so much, looking forward to the next chapter
Kim Ginsberg chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
oh no, such a big mess
dlhk chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Loved the masquerade ball. Can't believe Tanya had the nerve to show up. I am nervous about the big reveal. Charlie is going to flip.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I am glad that Bella for to talk to Jessica about what was going on. At least now she has someone besides Edward to talk too. I am also glad that Sue is going to help her with Charlie. I had forgotten that Sue knew and could help. I hope her trip goes well
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Oooh! Excited for a Charlie POV - there isn't enough of that in fanfiction.
This was a very nice mix of dealing with the drama and enjoying the love.
vivalarye chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Aww I love how supportive he is. and Jessica too!
alc1002 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Good chapter.
lilwish90 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I knew it had to be jess cuz she didnt know about them yet! Im glad she didnt 5ake it as seriously as bells father did! I hope he can accept his daughters decision!
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »