Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
nessa01 chapter 26 . 7/31
Wow they really need to sit down and talk.
I really hope that they work things out!

Can't wait for next update! ! !
cctwilight chapter 26 . 7/31
Jess came on too strong at first. I am glad Bella made her understand how she really felt.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 26 . 7/31
Ahhh...so now you're going to slowly kill us with anticipation eh? LOL
Ok, ok, enjoy your s'mores but ... be back soon!
Ahem ... who's Gretchen? *dizzy Muse*
nix69 chapter 26 . 7/31
At least they have both realised that they are at fault over the whole thing! There better be some hot makeup sex in the near future, just to put my worries at ease though lol!
Rebadams7 chapter 26 . 7/31
Madame author you continue to astound me! Your schedule puts me to shame. Dare I ask for anything. No I bow to your storytelling skills!
Great chapter
R
debslmac chapter 26 . 7/31
:) Hope you have a good weekend
acw1 chapter 26 . 7/31

o
thinkalotabouthim chapter 26 . 7/31
Welcome back. Good cliffie and love p2p.
acw1 chapter 25 . 7/31
love the story and happy with whatever you share with us. Thanks
london spam chapter 26 . 7/31
It's good Bella had a bit of therapy as well. Looking forward to E&B communicating with each other and getting back on track.
tulips3 chapter 26 . 7/31
I like this story and it is well worth the wait.
I'm happy Bella talked to Paul first not Jess as he was able to give her good advice. Jess was
blind and not all that helpful. They both did things they shouldn't have. Hopefully they can calmly discuss this now and make up. :)
jackiehydelover chapter 26 . 7/31
Happy to see them about to talk things out. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ps. - Gretchen?
Judyblue95 chapter 26 . 7/31
another chapter so soon! I'm ecstatic! who is Gretchen? did you mean Tanya, Edward's ex? I'm glad Bella made her friend Jessica see that the blame for the incident lay on both of them... I'm happy you will revise and P2P this one! It will make a great book!
tulips3 chapter 25 . 7/31
Was she in that cab?
Leibeezer chapter 26 . 7/31
I had a feeling that was Bella leaving in the cab in the last chapter. I wished she hadn't left. Jessica was kind acting like a bitch. They do need to talk, and I hope everything will fine between them. They do say make up sex is great. I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. I can't wait for Monday or Tuesday.
2,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »