Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
Thank you so much!
It was amazing...
see ya.
jansails chapter 24 . 1/29
Edward's probably in the shower by now.
Hope Paul is right & it takes hours to make up, but I'm thinking there's going to be another kink to add to the chaos.
jansails/jan2
Mizzdee chapter 24 . 1/29
I agree with Paul here. Bella had no real reason to get upset with Edward and I'm glad he made her see that point. And I'm glad she ran after him as fast as she did. She knew she was wrong and was ready to fix it quickly.
With that said, I'm a little more upset with Edward than anything. I know he was basically reacting to the anger he was getting from Bella but when he looked at her and said "trust needs to be earned", I wanted to beat the crap out of him myself. They may not have been together for a super long time but at what point in their entire relationship did Bella ever give him a reason not to trust her. They've both put everything on the line for this relationship, he had absolutely not right to even think those words let alone speak them. IMO...Bella's first scenario better become reality because Edward has plenty to apologize for too.
Great chapter, darlin. Can't wait for more.
AllyZon chapter 24 . 1/29
I wonderrrr what she finds! So curious! (There HAS to be a reason why u stopped there)

Can't wait for more!
sarah martin chapter 24 . 1/29
Oh come on i was burning to know what is gonna happen ughh he should close the door in her ass face ugghhh , i really hope edward make her sweat it and just burrrrrrnnnnnnnn
boo1414 chapter 24 . 1/29
Whether or not she can now understand how he felt, the things he said the morning after were horrible. He needs to seriously apologize for it. Ugly stuff he said, really ugly.
tff000 chapter 24 . 1/29
good
debslmac chapter 24 . 1/29
At least Paul managed to talk some sense into her
cullenmeadow chapter 24 . 1/29
Thanks for update :)
twiclare chapter 24 . 1/29
Paul managed to get her to see things from the other perspective. They both need to really talk and examine their behaviours. Edward didn't really do himself too many favours with some of his comments!
crazy4r-k chapter 24 . 1/28
Not a cliffhanger! I'm thinking scenario #4 - he's not there, but I'm hoping for scenario #1 . Can't wait for the next update.
sandraev1 chapter 24 . 1/28
Well I'm glad paul talk some sence into Bella. But Edward said some mean stuff I hope they can work it out. Thanks
twilightobession chapter 24 . 1/28
I am glad Paul helped her to see Edward's POV. Can't wait to see how they work things out.
tulips3 chapter 24 . 1/28
Oh it ended right there. I want to know what happens next. :)
groovy519 chapter 24 . 1/28
Can understand both POVs, but both needed to step back.
2,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »