Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
Kim Ginsberg chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
uh oh, WTF?!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
oh dear, now that everything's ok...here comes her mom! What wld she possibly have to do or say about them?
Ohhh...can't hardly wait!
Thank you angel, this was a veeery good chapter and I'm happy that Charlie's main concern was his little girl's happiness!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
OMG! Pls continue and update very soon pls! D
miranda04 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Hmmmm...kinda random? I don't think we've heard anything from or about Renee except that Edward was with Charlie and Renee when Bella was born. I'm guessing Bella has pretty much zero relationship with her, since there wasn't even a mention of a phone call over the holidays.

Interesting to see where this goes!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
thank you for the update... .can't wait to see how this all unfolds
NY13 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I'm gonna go ahead and call cliffie...lol...don't worry about responses or teasers, the story is more than enough. Good Chapter. 'Forgive and forget?' Charlie you're doing better but you're still focusing on the wrong stuff...
2brown-eyes chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Glad that talk went better. What is Renee doing there?
edwardgirl27 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Good for Charlie...
dazzleglo chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Oh god now her mom is there. As if she doesn't have enough to deal with more is being piled on.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Hmmm now remind me, how is Bella's relationship with Renee?
timidvampire chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
man on a cracker... what a cliffie!

I loved this chapter. Charlie really loves his baby! x
TeamAllTwilight chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
this was a wonderful chapter and I am looking forward to more more more.
sandraev1 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I'm glad they while not hide anymore. Thanks
bonadea777 chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I like this story a lot. It was the name that attracted me to it at first but after starting reading it I also liked the plot.
I remember when I was Bella's age (good old days!), all of my friends had crashes on much older guys Edward's age. I remember some of the parents struggling with it, so I totally understand Charlie because I witnessed once similar reaction.

I definitely don't wait patiently for the update, I want ten more chapters! NOW! :)))
OhGeeFantasy chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I love this story so much...waiting patiently for an update. * taps foot! Lol
Great chapter!