Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
frostedglaze chapter 24 . 1/28
I hope she is there to smack him! What Edward did was just wrong. The worst part is that he called her a child, immature, and outright implied that Bella has done nothing to gain his trust. None at all. She is not his ex and yet he is punishing Bella for the harpy's mistakes.

I hope Bella does not apologize to him, since all she was doing was dancing. If she apologizes to him, and grovels for his forgiveness after all the horrible things he said about her, than Bella truly has no self respect. I hope we can get into Edward's head to see what they hell is wrong with him to tell Bella she has not earned his trust.
flower123 chapter 24 . 1/28
Uh oh really hope there are not ant surprises for her
chatnoirmd chapter 24 . 1/28
Wow... Hell of a chapter! I hope you update quickly, lol. I hope he answers the door and decides to start trysting her :)
Rebadams7 chapter 24 . 1/28
EfwRd. This opportunity knocking. Answer. Please. Ohy
R
ezmac chapter 24 . 1/28
NO. No, no, no, no, no!
Ugh, I'm so irritated right now. Why would you write that?! WHY? Bella has every right to be upset at Edward for acting before thinking! She has every right to be mad at him for not trusting her!
She does NOT need to be running off to Edward's after like 5 seconds to apologize for over reacting!
In case she forgot: he called her immature AND implied that he has no trust in her or their relationship! Those are very serious things that need to be addressed!
Ugh, I'm so mad you would immediately send her off to his apartment just because she understands why he over reacted! Understanding does not equal forgiveness!
I'm sincerely hoping the next chapter has some back peddling on her part, because she is absolutely right to be mad at him for behaving the way he did!
She didn't say anything wrong. She didn't DO anything wrong! Well, okay, maybe she should have checked her phone more often, and quite possibly the original altercation could have been avoided, but damn, girl, hold strong to your convictions!

Please please please! let the next chapter have her realizing she jumped the gun here! I am eagerly anticipating the next update!

Despite my irritation, this is still an amazing story, and you are still one of my absolute favorite writers, and I love your work!
kng5 chapter 24 . 1/28
Omg! I can't bieve you left it there! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
gracefish21 chapter 24 . 1/28
Sogood
2brown-eyes chapter 24 . 1/28
Bah! Evil cliffie. At least, she can see his side of it now. Good things there is no hard feelings from Paul.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 24 . 1/28
this is an amazing chapter and I am looking forward to reading the next one, soon please?
prettymomma128 chapter 24 . 1/28
I'm glad Paul was able to give Bella some perspective. Great chapter!
dazzleglo chapter 24 . 1/28
Thank goodness for Paul setting her straight.
Moltz chapter 24 . 1/28
I wonder if Edward is at home or if he drove to visit Charlie and seek his guidance? Or would that be too awkward to see his old friend/her father?
Bella's young and still single minded where their relationship is concerned. It's a good thing that Paul was able to help her see the light before irreparable damage was done.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 24 . 1/28
Great chapter's. I look forward to reading more.
thinkalotabouthim chapter 24 . 1/28
Foot sandwiches aren't tasty. Both jumped to conclusons
bam23 chapter 24 . 1/28
I love a good update.
Bloody Bella did nothing wrong.
Ahh. I hate how it's okay for Edward to go around punching people.

It's werid how Edward doesn't know Bella friends. Maybe they shouldn't be together
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »