Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
DawnsWhimsy chapter 28 . 8/9
I wish you would do a futuretake for this story so we could see into their marriage and children :)
ficfangirl chapter 28 . 8/9
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing, and especially for finishing on ffn before pulling to publish!
tff000 chapter 28 . 8/9
good
kaylie.miranda.75 chapter 28 . 8/9
The ending was nice but it would have been great to read about Bella and Edward marrying and starting a family.
flower123 chapter 28 . 8/9
well it was a nice ending not what I was thinking but it was nice
mytwilightaddiction chapter 28 . 8/9
Love it:) thank you for the awesome story:)
Peanut1981 chapter 28 . 8/9
I love your writing and I will read your OF stories when they are published. Do you plan on making horse play into an OF as well as the sequel that was never posted on ffnet? I was really looking forward to that
Mom23xx chapter 28 . 8/9
I liked it...would love a future take.
MinaRivera chapter 28 . 8/9
Lovely ending, though I wished it was longer! Lol. Also, I wanna know what song it's the one Bella hears at the end. Thank you for finishing your story. How long is it going to be up? I wanna make sure I have a copy before you pull. Looking forward to the book version. xoxo Mina
katmom chapter 28 . 8/9
A fun journey with these two. Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
cctwilight chapter 28 . 8/9
I have really enjoyed this story! These two are so hot together. I liked the way he proposed. I would love to see a future take where they have a couple of kids.
cullenmeadow chapter 28 . 8/9
Great story, thanks for sharing :)
twilightobession chapter 27 . 8/9
I am glad that they worked things out. I am sad to see this story coming to an end.
MeaganSummers chapter 27 . 8/9
Edward analyzed exactly why he did what he did and where it came from. I can't say the same for Bella.
Maybe he should have asked a few questions on his own, like...

- Would you have danced like that with your brother or father?
(Because if the answer is no, it was neither harmless nor asexual. The question is why did she do it anyway?)
- I agree, alcohol is no excuse, but why did you drink over your limit in the first place?
(I think she did party so hard to somehow punish Edward for not coming and to prove to herself that she doesn't "need" him to have fun.)
- I don't see you as a child, but putting yourself at risk and partying like that at the club without considering my feelings or respect for our relationship was juvenile and your refuse to listen was downright childish. Why are you so sensitive about that? Why do you have such a hard time to admit that? It doesn't mean I love you any less, just that I didn't like your reaction.
(This is not about him treating or seeing her like a child - this is an age gap issue on her part. She is so adamant to be his equal that she can't even admit it.)
- Tanya has no place in our relationship. But I have a past, we were married for a long time and sometimes I can't help but remember her reactions in certain situations, especially when you react differently or when it gives me a flasback like when I saw you rubbing all over another man. That doesn't mean I compare the both of you with a pros and cons list and it certainly doesn't mean I put you down on the same level with her.
But we are all products of our experiences and I know because of that I developed trust issues and jump quickly to conclusions when it comes to any signs of infidelity. It doesn't help that I fear to lose you to someone your own age, but I'm working on it. All I ask of you is to consider my feelings.
(I think Bella was just upset about that Tanya-comment because it held some truth in it. For every bystander she looked like a cheater - a cheater like Tanya - and that didn't sit well with her. But fact is she really didn't consider his feelings, and that was common for Tanya, too. Since Edward left Tanya and Bella doesn't want to lose him it's a scary thought to have any similarities with her.)

I think that are the main points I would have liked to see addressed as well in this chapter. Aside from that it was a great update. Thank you.
MS
flojo03 chapter 27 . 8/9
yay they are working on it, & even discussing the kid thing. Communication goes a long way
2,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »