Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Will Sin
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Sounds like there's potential for both great fun and big disaster. I wonder which will win out?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Risky risky. Too much can go wrong at his office party.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Wow, this sneaking around business is exhausting! Maybe if they had Alice and Jasper and Sue present when they told Charlie...that could work well.
Jenteal chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Can't wait to hear about the masquerade. I wonder if you'll have Tanya pop in. The suspense is killing me
Tinsley Warren chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I'm nervous somehow Tanya will find out about this. That could change things for the divorce if she tries to say they were having an affair all along yeah?

Sounds like she has the perfect dress! Hope he liked it!

I had a feeling jasper didn't know!
Tinsley Warren chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I was wondering if he was going to go with her to the party. He mentioned it and I was curious.

Glad Bella shared with Edward what jasper told her.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
They were really stupid and reckless! In a way, Sue reacted the right way, it would be natural for her to think that poor naive Bella (ha!) was being taken advantage off and that Edward is the ultimate perv since he's known her since birth! However, I hope once Sue calms down and has time to think, she'll reconsider and realize they are two consenting adults.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Oh crap...
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Good times. I still don't know how the heck they're gonna break it to Charlie...maybe in a public place so he can't "go off" too badly?
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I just love theyre relationship. Theres this feeling when I read about them that not a lot of authors really can create. It should b interesting to see how Tanya reacts to Edwards mystery woman at the ball..super excited. Thx for the updat:)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
I bet Tanya's going to make an appearance! I wonder if she will discern who Bella is. This is interesting, looking forward to more!

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
LOL it's like all of their neighbors are conspiring to thwart them!

And they were about to have such a nice dessert, too.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
My bet is that Tanya is going to do some dirty meddling.
Iklepixie chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Stunned into silence must be some dress
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Well it's a fine kettle of fish they're in now. How the heck can they ever tell Charlie?
But how can they resist, either?
2,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »