Reviews for It's just me
AlesiaJ89 chapter 19 . 8/21
God I wish I can just jump in the story to give Jace a Good slap in the face for Clary like what the hell "You got to keep your options open"...really Jace?... really?...*SLAP*..."Oh well then I guess I will have to keep my options open too Jace" and give a wink at Seb...that's what I would have said and see how Jace takes that
Maggie chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
I love your story it's so good please post more!
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Love it very much! Awesome job! :-) :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Please update best story ever CLACEEE
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Love this story best clace ive read so far please update i need more
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I love that every guy wants clary! I would love some more Jace jealousy and can somebody please try something on clary...
apclloe chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
OMG PLS UPDATE ASAPPPPP!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter !
MySwagg5050 chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Omigodd...I love it...please keep going...please...this is just to amazing...!
Daire123 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
This is such an amazing story that I really hope you don't quit on! It has all the perfect things to make the story like better. I just hope we can read more to see what happens next. Please update and write more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
I miss and love this story so much! It feels like forever since the last update! Please continue writing! Your story is amazing! Please start updating again soon!
artistofthemind chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
why don't they just catch another cab? or they could be late, that would be pretty funny. and clary's team will win right? because it wouldn't be right if they lost. Anyway can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I like your story idea! I can't wait to read it! ;-)
Lilacian chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
AWWWWW
Sierra Boles chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
OMG OMG PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FANFICTIONS! PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!