Reviews for It's just me
Can't wait for the next chapter !
MySwagg5050 chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Omigodd...I love it...please keep going...please...this is just to amazing...!
Daire123 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
This is such an amazing story that I really hope you don't quit on! It has all the perfect things to make the story like better. I just hope we can read more to see what happens next. Please update and write more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
I miss and love this story so much! It feels like forever since the last update! Please continue writing! Your story is amazing! Please start updating again soon!
artistofthemind chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
why don't they just catch another cab? or they could be late, that would be pretty funny. and clary's team will win right? because it wouldn't be right if they lost. Anyway can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I like your story idea! I can't wait to read it! ;-)
Lilacian chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
AWWWWW
themortalinstrumentslover9932 chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
OMG OMG PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FANFICTIONS! PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
awww jace is so sweet plz hurry and update i would love to see more of this story!
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
omg omg omg i love this story so much plz update. p.p this is my first mortal instruments fanfic and im totally in love with it keep up the good work
!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Why did you stop? This was so good! Please update, I love it.
JaceHerondale17 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! I am " whipped "
JaceHerondale17 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I love this story SOOOO much, I am clinging on to every SWEET, CARING word that, of course, comes out of Jace's mouth.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Update update UPDATE! I love love love this! Whoo!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 11 . 4/20/2014