Reviews for Dead End
ShyNeko55 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You made me cry D:
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
YOU MUST MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER, EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO KILL HIM. I can't live with this ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love your eating disorder fics sooooo much 33333
CharlotteSPierce chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is amazing, I loved every minute of it. Great job!
Dreamy-Pikat chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You. Horrible. Monster.
What have you done to my Chandler ?!
No seriously, this fiction is as good as Extra Pepperoni but the atmosphere is more...depressive ? Sad ? Monstrous ?
I love and I hate this story, I love your writing style and this idea but I just can't imagine a bad end for Sebandler...I can't...Booh...I think I should go...If you are looking for me I would be near the bridge ...

(Please ! Please ! Write a good sequel for Chan and Seb ! I'll be your slave, I would kill for you, I would make a public demand disguised as mr spoke on Elysium fields but write a good sequel please !)
hetarezeme chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was amazing. Absolutely loved it. The way you wrote it was very good and wow I'm pretty much speechless
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You're making me cry, hon. This is horrible and beautiful and aching. I want to hug them both... and then maybe get Chandler a good therapist (as at least a starting point). I love protective!Seb.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ohmygod. I'm legit crying right now. This fic was amazing and heart wrenching and I wish you'd do a sequel where everything turns out okay.
KazuneXKarin12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I thought I was logged in, but the review before this one is mine, where I call you babe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
CHANDLER BABY COME TO MY ARMS!
This is possibly the saddest thing I've ever read, it makes me want to cry!
Although in the beginning I had a hard time picturing Chandler fat, I dunno why tho...
I'm glad it the fic didn't end, I'm afraid of what you would write...
Anyway keep up the good work babe! I love reading your fics! 3

P.S. Why are you peanut butter?
WaitingForAKiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
EVIL. FREAKING. ANGRY. TEARS.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yes, yes, yes, and yesssssssssssssssssss! This was SO long, but totally worth it. There was a point in here where I had no idea if I'd actually finish it or if I'd get bored or something, but I finished it and I enjoyed it. There's definitely truth behind what you're writing and it's darn sad. Like, really sad, that there's no end to somebody's eating disorder unless they get actual help. I know people with eating disorders, and it's sad to see them go through it.