Reviews for Consequences
JibbsGal1 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Nice to see you back and I'm so glad you're doing well and finished school! Nice to see the characters again. As you weren't writing, I really haven't been reading. It's been a long time. Congrats on getting it restarted. We shall see where it goes! :) :)
steph chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Read both your stories in around 10 hours
You're a very talented writer can't wait for your future updates
torontogirl12 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
So very sorry to hear about your trouble. Please remember that your health is the MOST important thing there is. I will be praying for you that you get some good news and will be here waithing when you are able to update this marvelous story.
CSIflea chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your knee. I really hope that it will get better. I will keep you in my prayers. Get better soon...
hslacer chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Sending you good thoughts. Keep me posted.
JibbsGal1 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Aw, hon, you are in my prayers. Don't worry about us. You concentrate on getting better. Sending lots of love and light your way. xoxoxo
JibbsGal1 chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
How did the surgery go?! I hope everything turned out all right. Sending prayers... This chapter was so sweet and yes, scary in the cliffe. But I loved the moment with Gibbs and the beautiful gift he gave Marie...and the sweet teasing moment between him and Jenny. That was nice of Max to return that to Marie. But oh man...will Josef never be out of their lives? ;) Great job! xo
OrtonsMistress chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Ahh! For some reason I'm a little hesitant to trust Max. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just not sure if he's being entirely honest with Marie.

Loved, loved, loved Gibbs' gift to Marie. The song makes me tear up every time I hear it.

Hope your surgery went well and that you're doing better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

*amanda*
EowynGoldberry chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I hope your surgery went well and you recover quickly.
CSIflea chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I'm glad you decided to write again, you really have a wonderful talent. I wish you all the best with your operation and recovery and will hold you in my prayers. This was another great chapter, and I will wait patiently (unlike Gibbs) to hear more from you...
hslacer chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Your forgiven for the cliffy. Hope all goes well with the surgery . Glad you are back. I missed this story. Totally loved Gibbs gift. :)
torontogirl12 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Love me a cliffhanger! Good luck with your surgery. Praying for you.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Love it, I hope everything goes well with your op
JibbsGal1 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Aw, sweetie, I am sooooooo sorry for all you've been through and continue to go through. I lost my cat so I heart you on your dog - we commiserated a lot about them but I bet they are having fun together at the Rainbow Bridge (if you don't know that poem, check it out online).

I was hoping you were off having fun and enjoying your friends and school. I feel badly about not checking in... been in my own world which is no excuse. Sending you much love and prayers - and take care of you! We can all wait. Only bother with it if it makes you feel good - if it's a chore, let it go. Then that means it's not working for you. Hang in there, my friend. xoxoxo
itzcheeseball chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
My thoughts and prayers are with you for your surgery and recovery.