Reviews for A Pony by Any Other Name
This is great.
CRose chapter 14 . 4/1
Well that was certainly interesting. I'd like to see at least one more chapter of this.
Samellan chapter 14 . 4/1
This story is actually quite good!
Too bad there were no updates for so long(
maryjane5000 chapter 14 . 2/27
Hmmm...what do you think of this
Twlight & Spike head back through the portal to their human school & somehow Ranma ends up with them
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 1/28
Leave it to Ranma to Mare handle a dragon on land and in the air. I'm honestly surprised she didn't just put on the Soul of Ice and fly around him to form a Hiryuushoutenha spiral. Still, nice fight, can't wait to see how the rest of Ponyville reacts.
Opinr chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Well this is awesome I look forward to more.
Princess Asuna chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
loved the update! Just a suggestion though, you Don't always have to refer to Twilight by her full name, after all you don't do so with Ranma's full name _
Veedramon chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
A dragon's fire is magical, so the idiot cheated.
vodkaCanidae chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
That was awesome! Loved the chapter! Also appreciate how you retained the use of Ranma's name in the narration. A change of the character's true name in the narration tend to make the character feel like an OC. Thank you for writing this! I truly enjoyed reading it :)
xbox432 chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Well she's certainly not doing a very good job of distancing herself from her "War" aspect is she? I am so looking forward to how RD fangirls Ranma after this, cause seeing her take down a dragon like that is gonna win her some major brownie points.
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Hehehe. Another enjoyable chapter. I habe no idea what your plans are, but I hope they include Derpy and maybe Doctor Whooves, since he's also from another universe.
HakanoSabishii chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I hope you continue. Reading this update brightened my day, excellent fic.
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
lol! only you ranma! only you.
Wordlurker chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Yup, the Saotome Effect is in play. Kiss your plans goodbye, Ranma, cuz you're now on the hype train and there ain't no brakes.

Hm, that redirection trick... Let me guess, it's the technique Happosai uses with his pipe, isn't it?

Keep up the good work.
Almech Alfarion chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Finally! Someone who gets the color of Dash's coat Right! It baffles me how so many people can think that her coat is Cyan when that color is closer to a middle ground between blue and green...

Other than that, interesting chapter.

Despite first impressions, I still see Ranma becoming friends with Fluttershy, especially once it's explained that this was a "chalange match" and that despite it being well within her capabilities, she didn't drag the fight out or cause more damage to the dragon than what would have been strictly necessary.