Reviews for A Pony by Any Other Name
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 2/13
Re-reading this story for the who knows how many time, a simple solution to both Ranma and Kasumi's problems springs to mind. The should both move to Equestria.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 14 . 2/1
Very interesting story here. Not sure why it hasn't been updated in such a long time, but here's to hoping it does eventually update.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 1/15/2017
Continue soon please
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
This is great.
CRose chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Well that was certainly interesting. I'd like to see at least one more chapter of this.
Samellan chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
This story is actually quite good!
Too bad there were no updates for so long(
maryjane5000 chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Hmmm...what do you think of this
Twlight & Spike head back through the portal to their human school & somehow Ranma ends up with them
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Leave it to Ranma to Mare handle a dragon on land and in the air. I'm honestly surprised she didn't just put on the Soul of Ice and fly around him to form a Hiryuushoutenha spiral. Still, nice fight, can't wait to see how the rest of Ponyville reacts.
Opinr chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Well this is awesome I look forward to more.
Princess Asuna chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
loved the update! Just a suggestion though, you Don't always have to refer to Twilight by her full name, after all you don't do so with Ranma's full name _
Veedramon chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
A dragon's fire is magical, so the idiot cheated.
vodkaCanidae chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
That was awesome! Loved the chapter! Also appreciate how you retained the use of Ranma's name in the narration. A change of the character's true name in the narration tend to make the character feel like an OC. Thank you for writing this! I truly enjoyed reading it :)
xbox432 chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Well she's certainly not doing a very good job of distancing herself from her "War" aspect is she? I am so looking forward to how RD fangirls Ranma after this, cause seeing her take down a dragon like that is gonna win her some major brownie points.
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Hehehe. Another enjoyable chapter. I habe no idea what your plans are, but I hope they include Derpy and maybe Doctor Whooves, since he's also from another universe.
HakanoSabishii chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I hope you continue. Reading this update brightened my day, excellent fic.