Reviews for A Pony by Any Other Name
Samantha Godchild chapter 9 . 3/19
I would really like to see more of this, i want to see where you go with this when ranma hits equestra.

Maybe ranma could be princess of the everfree, haha 0
mrstardust89 chapter 9 . 3/15
I hope this story continues on I would love to see how it ends.
Poetheather1 chapter 9 . 1/18
This is massively demented and really fun. Hoping that more happens along.
frytrix chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
great,,, just another trash story where you make ranma permanently female..
you may as well put up a slash warning in first Chapter, i am so damn dissapointed in the story right now. I feel you have wasted all the time i used to read the story to this point.
Ancalador chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Yay! I was wondering whether or not Ranma would be visiting Equestria, and obviously I now have my answer. I am curious as to who Ranma will be interacting with, as well as what point in the timeline she will arrive.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things go, so keep up the great work!
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Well this is nice. So Ranma will eventually travel to the My Little Pony universe, and thus becoming a new princess, but of what?
turtles chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
will ramna have a male pony form?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
This is pretty dang original. Nice work!
avatoa chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
And here we go.
the 1 u dont c chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Poor Ranma, life really does... HER... no favors, does it?.

Although I suppose mixed blessings are a hallmark of Ranma 1/2
Twigon Halolover chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Goddamnit, why is it always Ranma-chan? It always, ALWAYS ends up with Ranma either locked in or preferring her female form. I'm all for feminism, and a Ranma comfortable with both does show up once in a while, but I've never seen a male Ranma.

NEVER.

Maybe I'm just reading the wrong stuff.
Jiopaba chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Oh hey! I found like... the first two chapters of this story I think on some other site quite a while ago. I was super pleased to run into it again and find out there was quite a bit more of it.

Still less than I'd like though, so keep writing!

It's a really enjoyable read, and a very unique take on the crossover elements. It definitely stands out in my mind, and seeing this bit at the end makes me very curious for more.
Bree R chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
This was pretty interesting though there were little bits that were kind of odd. A bit long on the no dialogue introspection bits, and Inari as a choice is kind of bizarre. Why didn't you just go with Amateretsu? Very interesting synergy with Celestia that way. Overall though interesting story.
Anon42 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Hmmm... We're approaching Equestria, then? Nice. Also, Inari? Unexpected, but makes sense considering all this talk about kami and the like.

And hell, this is Ranma-verse. Kami are hardly the weirdest or most unbelievable things we've seen thus far XD

Poor guy, being clung on and petted and prodded and poked like that. I can't say I envy Ranma at all! I mean hello, personal space?

Ranma's still much too concerned about what his/her mother and father and fiancees has to say or what they think. Frankly, it would do him/her a world of good to just say "fuck this noise" and go on a vacation for a couple of years and let the rest of the bunch grow up a bit. Though Genma may be a hopeless cause, and Nodoka... Well, I'm not sure if she is insane, dense or just so ultra-traditionalist and socially maladjusted that she thinks her attitude and expectations are actually acceptable.

Sooner or later, something's gonna have to give and it might get pretty ugly when that happens.

Anticipation! I can hardly wait to see what will happen next!

Keep up the good work!
Navarion chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Great story. I'm looking forwards to a Princess Ranma against Rainbow Dash Race XD