Reviews for She was only human to me
BewilderedFemale chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Holy crap dude, poor Tlynnerbell!
And Cleo should've dropped kicked Solok, punched him in the tooth, and set the wild dogs on him for not wanting to go after his daughter; she needed her rents help more than ever then! What the heck does he expect? She's part human! *is fuming mad*
Sensara chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Wow, you've certainly given me things to live up to! Maybe Solok loves Roxanne more because she is human, and acts like a human? Perhaps Cleo reminds him too much of his unfulfilling bond with his former Vulcan mate? I don't know...but awesome chapter! I don't think Tamok is going to take that threat lying down. And I don't think he's going to follow those orders.
Sensara chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
And let me guess...Voramik is the one who finds her first, hm?

Damn bastard. Burn in hell, both of you!
Weyoun chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Miss Fae,
It befalls upon me to inform you that I am "giggles" and not Letant as I do it all the time, especially when I'm playing games. I love games! *giggle-snort*
BewilderedFemale chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
"Uncle giggles!" Guess who's little face I envisioned! It wasn't Letant's! It was..Weyoun *gasp!* Wait till he finds out you've given his nick name to someone else!

LOL! She blew a raspberry on Solok's kid! That totally something I would do!

Oh yeah, this chapter only further confirms my theory that T'lynnerbell and Sarek are gonna have a gazillion babies in the future.
maba7x chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Tamok...yuk!
Sensara chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
Wow...it's like that Police song, only backwards and a lot creepier. "Young student, the subject of teacher's fantasies. He wants her so badly, knows what he wants to be..."

Tamok must die! And that Voramik fellow as well. B******s.
Bea Again chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
"I'm looking into my crystal ball and I see.. what?! I don't believe it! It's your child Cleo! Tylnnerbell! She will marry a.. I cannot see who, but a very prominent Vulcan, and now I see.. one, two, three.. six, nine.. fourteen.. seventeen grandchildren! But this is terrible! She's going to outdo me in babies! LETANT!"
*Waddles out of her chair* "We've got work to do!
BewilderedFemale chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
"It is my duty to secure her a Kah-ka, my wife." - A what? LOL Umm.. O.O yeah, am I the only one who giggled at that?

Little did T'Lynnbell know that Sarek had given her a promise ring because years from now they would meet again and have a gazillion babies.
Bea's Version chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
"Bea is a fortunate woman, outside of the fact that she is pregnant nearly constantly." Cleo said, just then; Bea waddled in with her enormous mid-section carrying triplets.

Bea: "You are quite correct in that statement Cleo."
(Bea looks over at T'Pel and whips out a box of Romulan chocolate that is worth half a years salary in credits and begins to eat them.)

"I mean, the man can't keep his hands off me and he is indescribable as well as insatiable in bed; I mean look at these marks!" (She takes off her scarf and both women gasp at all the bite marks)

*Solok walks in and clears his throat*
"I smell a food item not commonly possessed in our house hold."

Bea smirks and tosses the box of chocolates to him. "Merry Xmas Solok, try to take easy on poor Cleo eh?, she's likely to have quadruplets next time and out do me in babies." (She winks at them before waddling out)
BewilderedFemale chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
She's preggers again?! O.O *giggle-snort* I wonder why.

I like the end of this chapter, it was really sweet and even though I really can't see Solok as a dad, you made it believable; this was great!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
That was absolutely endearing! Scraggly old Vulcan and a child. So Cute!
maba7x chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for adding more to this story! It makes me so sad and angry at what's going to happen. Amazing story!
Sensara chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
I can see her slipping. She's about 8 or 9, isn't she now? And the bit with Sarek, when you think about it...O_o...future! But that was just so sweet how she made him feel better!
Sensara chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Hey, the time skip is just fine! We get to see Solok in his element, a much softer part of him. And don't trust Tamok, T'Pel! I've got a bad feeling about this!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »