Reviews for She was only human to me
Sensara chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Ok, all together now...awwww! That was so sweet!

Cleo Solok Wu awesome. Please make this equation possible. Loved this chapter!
Debbie Hicks chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Yikes! Solok you are going to Struck by Cupid and you will be in a Whole lot in HUGE Trouble for Flirting with Terran females what your Father will say and has to raise a Slanted Eyebrow at you when you start to Date a Woman Hoo Boy you are ging to treat her right and honor her Cleo is from Tokyo, Japan she learned calm and lingered for Centuries she has a Mind of a Vulcan reincarnated on Earth she is T'Kumbra reborn and sent here to Vulcan on a mission Create a Story about her past life and her birth to a family here Debbie hicks signing off.
Sensara chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I've been busy.

I like the direction this story is going, and you've definitely sparked some ideas for my stories too. Thanks so much!

See how wonderful it is to have a Solok fanbase? We can steal ideas from each other- I mean...um...bounce ideas around (lol), and it just makes everything better. Glad I converted you to the Solok fangirl club, and great job so far on this story!
BewilderedFemale chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
AWWWWWwwww yup, you were right.

That's adorable, I hope they do end up adopting Wu so he can learn to be a mini Jade Tiger.

It would be messed up though if after all that surgery and stuff, Cleo comes to him and he's all like "uhh.. riding those beats on Earth has left me with a dysfunction of sorts Cleo", and then she runs to Vorik's arms after all. LOL!
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Poor Vorik! Somebody please throw that poor, adorable Vulcan a bone!

This was of course another amazing chapter and I really like that you've made her stubborn and not giving in easily to him, he should work for her!
BewilderedFemale chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Heck yeah!

Wooot wooot! I lurves this chapter!

ROTFLMAO! So I married Letant and having triplets, that's great! Oh and Vorky-poo! I love it! LOL

Hmmm.. not sure about this Solok fellow but I really like the fact that Cleo is not giving in to his charms so easily, and I loved it when she flat out told him "No" I was like "yeah! You go girlfriend!"

I know that Solok eventually ends up with Cleo but what about poor Vorik? He's too adorable to remain single, you need to set him up with a human chick so they can have a couple dozen babies too!
Sensara chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Oh, snap, he kissed her! Loved the animalistic possessiveness he feels towards her, even when his pon farr is a year away. Great chapter, but I have to ask...who in the hell finds Vorik disconcerting? He's criminally sexy!
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Oh crap, I must've skipped this chapter... Vorkypoo is in this story! *squeals with delight* Cant I trade Letant for Vorik? He's so incredibly... *bites lower lip*

Oh and I meant to tell you that the chapter 4 ending was hot, totally loved it.
BewilderedFemale chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I know what he should do next, he should declare kunat So'lik, so they can get married and have a million babies!

Seriously though, this chapter was great. I can't wait to read the next one!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*flicks the microphone* "Testing 1...2...3... That is all" *walks away and gives you a thumbs up* Looks good to me, looking forward to reading about Letant getting married and having babies.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4