Reviews for Adventures of a Consulting Time Lord
Wrong Doctor miss Donovan
A Shy Lurker chapter 90 . 3/5
Just want to say that I really love this story and can't wait for more! You know you're addicted to a fanfic when you start writing fanfic of that fanfic in your head... If you want a mini-prompt to play around with, then may I suggest Ianto going to get something from Sherlock's fridge? I keep trying to decide how he'd react to the body parts, slightly-annoyed-and-hiding-it, shaken-but-hiding-it, or shaken-but-disguising-it-as-annoyance? And if he's shaken, then John wondering what could ruffle badass!Ianto... Sorry for rambling, but your story is awesome!
Jenn Calaelen chapter 90 . 12/3/2014
Very interesting to see the clues in Victoria's belongings and Mycroft's explanation of everything and the reasons for retconning them all. Poor Molly.
ConsultingTimeLadyFromHogwarts chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hi :) just thought I would tell you that I love your story! I have no idea how you have kept it going for so long and I'm still hanging on to every word! And you update quite frequently. Thanks for that :) enjoy your day
sandysan2013 chapter 90 . 10/20/2014
I was lost for a minute and then I realized I'd missed a few updates. I don't know how that happened because I'm always looking out for the next installments of this story. I'm all caught up now and very, very pleased with what I've read. I'm going to miss this story line, but I'm use the time I will now have on my hands to read some of your other fics. I'm mostly a Torchwood fanficcer but you write so well I'll bet you do a nice job in other fandoms. I've really enjoyed what you did w/Sherlock. So, thanks and I'll be seeing you elsewhere until you return here again!
Akayuki Novak chapter 90 . 10/21/2014
...I think I feel sorry for Molly. The poor thing.
Akayuki Novak chapter 89 . 10/17/2014
*snort* Well, things just got interesting.
SherlockWholmes chapter 89 . 10/11/2014
Oh boy! Ianto and Sherlock having an adventure together. I'm looking forward to it.
SherlockWholmes chapter 88 . 10/5/2014
Poor Molly Hooper, always second choice. Mycroft is a prat.
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 88 . 10/4/2014
Sounds like both Ianto and Anthea have made some hard choises and will keep doing so. I wonder what will happen next.
abby1006 chapter 87 . 9/26/2014
More and more interesting! Is Mycroft getting all of this?
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 87 . 9/26/2014
By the sound of it Mollys grandmother traveled with The Doctor and saw Daleks and Cybermen with her own eyes. I guess they would have scared her, in fact they would have scared even me. I get more curious by the chapter.
Akayuki Novak chapter 87 . 9/26/2014
Ah, this is fun. Hearing these guys try to guess who the Doctor is. I'm really glad Sherlock isn't here, this is full of things that might bring him back.
Akayuki Novak chapter 86 . 9/22/2014
*claps hands* Now I remember! She travelled with the Second Doctor! *sheepish* Of course I remembered after they explained most of it. Still, now this is even better.
SherlockWholmes chapter 86 . 9/20/2014
Poor Molly, now she's getting caught up in Mycroft's schemes along with having to deal with Sherlock. I hope that when all is said and done that she'll at least get a trip in the TARDIS for all her trouble. John as the next companion almost goes without saying.