Reviews for 5:59:59
MaeMacIntosh chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great plot line, OC's, and I love how you wrote Kono! It was nice seeing her not as a damsel or an out of this world super hero! You showed her, and the others as humans. It is rare to find this well written kind of writing!
lovedaniruah chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It was good. But I think it would be better if you made more smaller chapters than one big chapter
FaithfulJourney chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is amazing. But, I was just going through steve and kono stories. And, I saw a story called tick tock. And, it is exactly like this. She stole your story and it's still up there.
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
After someone tried to steal this I decided to read it again and found out I hadn't commented yet. It's such a great story, heartwarming relationships and wonderfully descriptive action and a plot that is very very well done. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is an amazing story, but unfortunately I think someone has copied your work and claimed it as theirs here: s/8580775/1/Tick-Tock
Doni chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Really great case fic. I was edge of my seat the whole time.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
excellent story loved the steve and danny bater great humor.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great story!
So cool to see Toast again, I like this character and you write him well. :)
It's sweet to see that even though Steve is madly in love with Danny, he still has feelings for Kono. He's so protective of her and he's honest when he says he doesn't trust Adam even though he knows he love her.
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great story! Well written and plotted!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for such a great team story with a focus on Kono of sorts (and THAT is sadly very rare). It was compelling, like a good episode (better than most of those, actually!). Specifically, I really appreciated the way you managed to weave so many familiar faces through the story and none of them were overwhelming, and, I loved your take on the Adam character and his relationship with Kono and the team as a whole - very realistic, I think. You kept his ambiguity, which make shim interesting, yet you dont really doubt that he loves her and she loves him. All in all, great story - one of the best I have read in a while.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
A great one shot! Crazy about the Steve/Danny relationship. Really well written & plotted except confusion on who was on top for Joey & the guy when they found them on the boat!
Saved by Five chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love, love, love this! Wonderful Five-0 ‘ohana fic.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
good story, with an hapy ending :)
i loved it.