Reviews for On a Limb
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2021
Also… nothing like the guy you love, the guy you kept admitting to always loving, tell you that when you got back he was confused and decided he wanted to stay with Alice. How Bella keeps saying she always wanted him, but Edward can’t say the same. For the three or so months that Bella was home, he apparently wanted Alice more. Bc apparently his feelings for her were strong enough to keep dating her, even though he very easily could have lost Bella completely.
Actually, obviously he wasnt gonna lose Bella, because she was just gonna be waiting for whatever morsel Edward threw her way.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2021
So… it’s okay for Edward to stay with Alice, because he wasn’t just with her waiting for Bella. But the second Edward decides he wants Bella again, then she has to immediately break up with Riley and be with him. Like literally immediately.
And apparently he thought he loved Alice, even with Bella being in his life? He did t realize he loved Bella still until they hugged? That’s ridiculous. I could see Edward not thinking that Bella was coming back and dating someone else. Even sleeping with her. I don’t like it, but I get it.
But it was the fact that he stayed with Alice and then expected Bella to jump as soon as he told her to. How could she not feel so upset by how he finnnaalllyyy decided he wanted to be with her. It took him Ehat, three months after she got back? That’s bull shit
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
I loved this story so much! It's so full of love... Thank you for sharing
The Official Xoxo chapter 4 . 2/17/2021
This was really cute. I wish it were longer.
Xoxo
marigold123 chapter 4 . 2/3/2020
Wow! What a moving story. You really pulled me into this tale with your emotional and descriptive writing. Loved watching these two characters grow up. Thank you for writing.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
I loved this. thank you!
Nikki1219 chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Love, love , love it! Thanks again for sharing!
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
I don't get this? So it's ok for Edward to not just up and leave Alice when Bella returns, but he expects Bella to up and leave Riley when he finally decides he really wants Bella instead? Huh
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Oh no! Sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Ahh that was sad...
xoLove chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Beautiful. So many feelings.
Anita chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Lovely story, thank you.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Great story.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Parting is such sweet sorrow!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/31/2015