Reviews for Tea and Biscuits
Miss Lily Evans Forever chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I LOVE OT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Nice story so far! Your style is really good! Please continue this fic!
BinominalNomenclature chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I love this story so much! It has an excellent hint of humour and I love the scenes between Sirius and Lily. The playful friendship between them is so great! Pretty please update!

Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Plz Update
danceislife13 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I wish I was half as much of an amazing author as you are! Sirius-ly you are brilliant!
ceceliacullen1 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This story is brilliant! Although I wish James would ease up with Sirius. But either way a very entertaining story! Please write more! Soon!
wisegirl1800 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I LOVE this story and I LOVE the Lily and Sirius relationship. i really hope you haven't abandoned this story.
nom chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
UPLOAD PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!
FlooPowderPowerx chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I am loving your story please update soon!x
ToriLouiseMalfoy chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Ooooooooh I like this I mean it all sounds sooooo real and you need to continue! Please xoxox
MaraudersUntilTheVeryEnd chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is amazing! I read all of it and I need more!
whiteblue2912 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ahhh, I was so looking forward to James and Lily together, I can't wait to see how you have them interact! I love the Lily and Sirius dialogue and just whole relationship! I kinda had conflicting feelings about James' reaction to Lily's letter - at first I thought he would just be really happy, you know? But then I guess your reaction showed that he is getting less arrogant, so thats fine.
Anaklusmoswitch chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
this is a good story :) i like it :) please update soon :)
Droupy48 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Excellent chapter! Thanks for making it so long :) I liked the interactions between James and his parents the most. I thought they were just right. Please update soon!
moosemika chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!