Reviews for Destiny, whether you like it or not
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 9/10
Re-reading yet again, I Absolutely Love It.
This is one of the best fics I've read continuously for years I honestly cannot think of anything to compare it to, highly recommend everyone read it.
K chapter 28 . 8/25
Always exceptional writing. Thanks for such an interesting and entertaining story.
BookMaster256 chapter 1 . 7/24
That was fucking hilarious! I have never laughed so hard at anything as I had at half the shit you put in there. Great story line too. Loved it!
jacksperluvr chapter 28 . 6/18
I loved it.
1tinac chapter 28 . 5/11
I was really a fan of your Bella but liked the story. Liked your Garret and Peter.
1tinac chapter 5 . 5/10
Oh I keep trying to read this but this bella is a childish mean and dislike able person. Use sex lazy brat. I keep reading and thinking poor Garret why did he get stuck with her. And I think the real joke is on her. SHE THINKS SHE GOT UP AND OUT OF HER FUNK no she just took it and made it a pity party for her.
autumnbaby23 chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Fantastic!
autumnbaby23 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Great chapter!
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Loved it!
Kristina777 chapter 28 . 11/24/2016
That was great. So funny. You have a gift.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I was going to give this an honest chance, because there are so few good Bella/Garrett stories... but now that I've read this chapter, I don't think I can. I won't be able to get into any kind of romance that begins with the guy forcing the girl's hand. "Make no mistake, you are mine." "I'm not giving you a choice." "You can hate me later.." Yeah...him changing her against her will is akin to rape and is in NO way romantic. Some of the other reviews on here cheering that on scare/sadden me a bit. /
guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2016
Just reread this love your stories
marymary123