Reviews for Phantom meets Airbender
Are you EVER going to continue this story?
Kazichan1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
So I heard you like to write crossovers :) well I have some suggestions - you don't have to, it's up to you - but I like the idea of danny going into their world (his back story remains the same):
danny phantom (DP) x black butler (danny looks a lot like ciel, sabastian and ciel get curious, danny has to hide his abilities, they have never seen a halfa, or a ghost like his b4)
DP x full metal alchemist (ed and al meet danny who has halfa powers etc. danny helps them with homunculus who take an interest in him)
Even if you don't write any of these (I don't mind if you don't) I recommend watching those stories - if you havnt seen them :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Please continue your the only person with Danny x Toph and I really want to see them together so PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
You haven't updated anything for almost two years! Continue this story!
Spiritwolf13 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
WRITE MOOOORE! PLEASE! THIS-IS-AWESOME!
lunabane chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Why does he have to fall in love with anyone?
lunabane chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Crossover idea: Devil may cry/ Danny phantom! Pretty please with a million a strawberry on top( theres not enough of those out there!)
jojumolo9 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
danny should fall for toph
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
You haven't updated anything for a year! Get your head in the game!
The Defiant Child chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Toph
anonymous chick chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Please update soon, doll.
SugaryTea chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
This is cool! I'm liking it so far.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Danny has ice core, doesn't need to keep warm, and has ghost ability to manipulate ice, to the best of my knowledge.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Did you get amnesia or something?