Reviews for The Break Room One Shot
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/22
Hot! Loved it!
Duvi chapter 1 . 4/15
One word: amazing! This fic has it all. Jeez, that chemistry is off the charts.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Naugthy
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I am breaking the "69" reviewers rule and becoming the 70th. Yes, I meant the sexual reference.

This was brilliant ! I absolutely LOVE older Edward / man so you fulfilled the desire well! Aha so he has a daughter, awkward.

Either way thanks for the one-shot !(:
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
good
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
holy wow! talk about some heat being stirred up in the office... it was wonder they were not fanning themselves. He seems very insecure about his prowess even after satifying a younger woman. Did his wife beat up his self confidence that badly? Whoa... Like that Tan is her friend this time around is fun... wooo and so jealous about assumptions made, lol If he did not want to start something then why always be there watching, hmmmm. storm brewing
Uh-oh, daughter at high noon... gonna be a great story...storm
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
well shit a brick! That was some amazing UST but the end through me for a loop, I really hope that Edward explains himself before the shit hits the fan like I suspect it will...

Katy.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I needed a break from review replies for TotS and decided I had to jump on the Discordia bandwagon! Loved this! So excited to catch up with the rest of BtBR!

Woohoo!

xo, Jen
FinnMac chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Fun cliffie ending.
kysouza3123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love this story!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
fab chapter wow that was hot!
snowiewolf chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
OK
S1203 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
:) :)
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
thank! i am already reading it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Have you continued this? I just found it, and want it to continue!

xoSus