Reviews for In Death, Standby
mazikem chapter 1 . 1/29
i read this a while ago and favorited it and then completely forgot all about it but i just reread it and now i think that this is my favorite hp fanfiction ever. :)
kaycross1184 chapter 10 . 1/23
I LOVE this story! I really hope you start updating it again because I really want to know who "her" is and how things develop between Harry and Voldemort.
Oracle Oci chapter 10 . 1/14
Pretty sweet fanfic - love the depth of the character development and focus on Harry's POV! :D
Stopped at a pretty nice spot too, but will keep watch regardless in case an update pops up in my inbox months/years in the future - its happened before :)
wow, great depiction of their personalities, really awesome
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
so good please update soon
sparkycrazymofo chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
It's amazing
I love everything in this story. The characterization, the dialogue, and especially the Voldemort/Harry interactions.
Please Please Update this amazing story
Hikaoru13 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
And things were going good too. *sigh*
good luck if you ever update this.
i've grown used to wip.
have a good day. :3
Anon chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I sincerely hope that this story hasn't been abandoned. It's very well written and I love the dynamic between Harry and Volcemort!
cifer66 chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Harry and voldemort's relationship is definitely the highlight of this fic for me. I just love their interactions so much, they just bring a smile to my face. I absolutely love this fic, I cannot spot even one flaw with it. It is absolute perfection. Keep up the good work!
anonisave chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I've reread this story a few times now, and I absolutely love it! Your characterization of Harry is one of the best I've read. I truly hope this story hasn't been abandoned, it would be such a loss. I can't wait for the next update, whenever it comes!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Even if you arent going to continued it, i must say that im really thankful.
Hope some day you write something new to read.
floatingF chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
I'm reading this again, and I should say to you. It's not finished yet, but nontherless this story of yours will remained always special to me. This Unforgivable episode (especially the last scene) in this chap is most precious episode not only in HP/LV but of all entire fanfic genre I've ever read. Honestly. You're writing is so beautiful...and it's just doesn't leave in my head. I just want to thanks to you for this wonderful story. Thank you.

P.S and I know there are tragic tag obviously and I also found another tag in ao3...but...Is there's no any slice of chance they could be live happily ever after? Please...I think I might be wreck if really be...tragic... Why you couldn't be just happy like normal you poor harrymort...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Why you no update?
faname chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
I can't believe I just discovered this story just recently. This story is amazing. There are many 'Voldemort takes Harry away when he was young' stories out there, but you just took it and ran away with it to directions that I never expected. Not to mention, I really love Harry and Voldemort in this – both casually nonchalant about the most alarming stuff.

Congratulations on making such an incredible story, I'll be eagerly waiting for the rest of it.
Inkcoat chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I came back to this fic while erasing some followed/ liked stories, and once again found myself totally captivated by your characters. The dark lord in this story is ruthless and Harry is still bravely loyal, their character building and interactions feel completely natural.

I hope you come back soon, because this story is too much of a tressure to be left unfinished.