Reviews for In Death, Standby
I don't think it's right to describe what happened to the Potters as a 'massacre' as you so said in the synopsis. Only two people were murdered...hardly constitutes as a massacre.
I really like this story, I hope you update soon.
enbuscadenuncajamas chapter 10 . 8/5
Absolutely love it! Harry is just so...himself. and no expectations, no title bestowed upon him by either side...its so different from when he goes all PurebloodEmotionlessDark when raised by Dark Wizards :) love it!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 10 . 6/24
Great story. Cant wait for the next chapter!
DeiStarr chapter 10 . 5/29
This story is awesome! Please don't abandon it!

I'm dying to read Tom Riddle questioning Harry. I can't wait to see how he reacts when he realises Harry's guardian whose life he helped save was his own future self.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 10 . 5/28
Omg, this fix isn't good for my soul but I love it so much.
fanduyaoi chapter 10 . 5/4
I took great pleasure yesterday in reading this fan fiction. First and foremost, each chapter have the length a respectable writing should have and more important it's done with beautiful style that make the experience of reading enjoyable. And more important the the way you. Describe the protagonists is perfect. For me,they are not out of character. . And to now that I the end this story will finish in a hp/ of pairing, it's make even more special. So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, don't forget us . Two years is two much for a update. You have many fans that wait with impatience for the the next chapter. Wish you are in good health. Kiss
shirsong chapter 10 . 4/19
It's been more than two years so i don't deluded myself that you will update. A shame. This story is amazing. Thrilling,funny and just with the right amount of fluff. I am gonna follow this story just in case.
quztuk chapter 10 . 4/18
Great story, absolutely nailed the interaction between the characters.
It said on your profile that english isn't your first language! I didn't even notice! I like the story a lot and hope you continue it :)
shugo tensai chapter 10 . 3/31
I love this, I really like how you portray Voldemort's character. You didn't make him too soft on Harry and you didn't make him too harsh either he's just right. You know he cares for Harry and vice versa. It's really how I imagine Voldemort raising a child would be.
Addiction's Curse chapter 10 . 3/27
If I am ever asked to recommend a 'Lord Voldemort adopts Harry as a baby' story, this shall be my first recommendation. Because the dynamic between Harry and Lord Voldemort is brilliant, pure and simple. You've made it work without needing to compromise the esoteric properties of the characters personalities. Considering how volatile their personalities are, that's truly incredible. But what I love most about this story is Harry's 'voice'. Hands down this is the best child's 'voice' I have ever read within the realm of fanfiction. Next time I read a story where a six year old sounds like a teenager/adult I will be able to point them in this direction and tell them 'this is what you should be aiming for'.
luna chapter 1 . 3/13
Love it. Harry here balances voldermort insanity and inhumanity. Pls update.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 2/27
The relationship and interactions between Voldemort and Harry are absolutely delightful, for all that it's clearly quite odd and messed up in its own way.
Gothazon chapter 10 . 2/24
Lmao Harry and Tom have such a complicated relationship. Awe! I love Hermiomie's and Harry's friendship!