Reviews for In Death, Standby
Elliot Green chapter 10 . 7/16
I can't express how much I love this fic. I hope someday you come back to it, maybe. It's beyond amazing.
bluestargem chapter 10 . 6/1
ooh, this is interesting. i'm not sure if you're still working on this, but hopefully you are! can't wait to see more.
Please... at least continue this work until the end. I have been waiting for your update since the last time you updated it. I have been visiting his story every time I open fanfiction. I love it so muchhh...
Fanduyaoi chapter 10 . 4/25
I have read your fanfiction some years ago and I absolutely adore it. I just finished a second time. I loved your writing style, the way you presented this plot and your ideas and I find it curious that you don't have more reviews but it could be because of you summary. I have one thing to say, I don't know how I can wait for the next chapter, especially since it had been a long time since you uploaded it. It's quite frustrating on its own. Please don't take too much time. Wish that you are okey and in good health
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I don't think it's right to describe what happened to the Potters as a 'massacre' as you so said in the synopsis. Only two people were murdered...hardly constitutes as a massacre.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
I really like this story, I hope you update soon.
enbuscadenuncajamas chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Absolutely love it! Harry is just so...himself. and no expectations, no title bestowed upon him by either side...its so different from when he goes all PurebloodEmotionlessDark when raised by Dark Wizards :) love it!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Great story. Cant wait for the next chapter!
DeiStarr chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
This story is awesome! Please don't abandon it!

I'm dying to read Tom Riddle questioning Harry. I can't wait to see how he reacts when he realises Harry's guardian whose life he helped save was his own future self.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
Omg, this fix isn't good for my soul but I love it so much.
fanduyaoi chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
I took great pleasure yesterday in reading this fan fiction. First and foremost, each chapter have the length a respectable writing should have and more important it's done with beautiful style that make the experience of reading enjoyable. And more important the the way you. Describe the protagonists is perfect. For me,they are not out of character. . And to now that I the end this story will finish in a hp/ of pairing, it's make even more special. So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, don't forget us . Two years is two much for a update. You have many fans that wait with impatience for the the next chapter. Wish you are in good health. Kiss
shirsong chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
It's been more than two years so i don't deluded myself that you will update. A shame. This story is amazing. Thrilling,funny and just with the right amount of fluff. I am gonna follow this story just in case.
quztuk chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Great story, absolutely nailed the interaction between the characters.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
It said on your profile that english isn't your first language! I didn't even notice! I like the story a lot and hope you continue it :)
shugo tensai chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
I love this, I really like how you portray Voldemort's character. You didn't make him too soft on Harry and you didn't make him too harsh either he's just right. You know he cares for Harry and vice versa. It's really how I imagine Voldemort raising a child would be.