Reviews for Hearts of Courage
sexystarwarslover chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!

AND WHAT A CHAPTER TO END THIS THRILLING SERIES ON! I was admit I really, reall, REALLY thought Arthur would live but when I read that still abit of Mordred's sword in his shoulder and he died in his sleep that made me sad :( but the retelling of what happened, Merlin being pardoned and allowed to suse magic, Morgana forgiven but banished and now had a little girl and Dante's happy life with her mother, father and husband and son after all she has been through she has her happy ending :)

HAVE LOVED THIS STORY FROM START TO FINISH ANDyou should be very proud of this story!
sexystarwarslover chapter 31 . 2/9/2014
So sorry it has taken me a whie to read this, I've been distracted with my writing and videos :) but here i am now, and WHOA WHAT A CHAPTER! i love Arthur and Ector's moment teasing and Dante snapping back at them. lol an Merlin and Dante's scenes together showing her magic. *gulps* DAMN MORDRED! he's gonna regret taking them cause Merlin's going to ensure they win!
sexystarwarslover chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
YAY a new chapter! Sorry about the late review, I've been working on a Christmas video and only just tonight I have been able to go through my emails and saw a new chapter update! That was quite the interesting chapter. Had me worried like Gwen was about Merlin and Arthur though I knew Merlin wasn't going to let Arthur die, wonder what happened to Mordred and his army now that they have no reinforcements thanks for Gwaine and Dante.
Hope Dante will be okay, it was cute at the end there with Gwaine tending and watching over her and she started to come around, they're so adorable! :) Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Megan Rachel chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
You're back :) hiiiiiii
sexystarwarslover chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
WHOA BABY! WHAT A CHAPTER! THAT WAS THRILLING! with a interesting cliff hanger at the end, Dante's plan is a clever one and they caught Mordred's plan before he could implement it, ha! let's see how he will win without the bulk of his men lol LOVE IT! Loved the scene with Merlin, Dragon and Aithusa, poor Aithusa, she can't speak now and interesting how Merlin was stalling for time and I liked how Arthur praised him that he wasn't just an idiot, although I only hope Arthur and his men can win the battle against Mordred, bring on more!
P.S always happy to leave reviews on your wonderful exciting chapters :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
I wonder where this story had gotten to lol it's GOOD to see it updated! and no! what a cliff ending I need to know how Arthur takes the news of Mordred's betrayal and seizing Camelot now! and loved the beginning with Dante and her father it was beautifully written and you can really understand her confusion as to him forgiving her and still loving his daughter.
And the meeting with Arthur and Lot with Ector and Dante, it was funny imaging Dante surrounded by three knights that would grab her and pull her to safety as she fought back lol luckily it didn't come to that.
Wonder what Dante meant when she says to Arthur "I wouldn't be so sure about that" referring to Morgana
A clue for the future, cannot wait for more! good to see you back writing
Oh and congratulations on your wonderful happy news sweetie :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
WHOA, what a chapter-the title says "the beginning of the end" for a reason, IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC! and cannot believe Mordred did that and was so stunned when he found out how Morgana was so stunned to his actions, and the slap too-pow! And then Morgana saving Gaius, Gwen and Eira from Mordred and his men, hope that doesn't back fire and they can get to Arthur and the others before its too late, CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
Aw, what a beautiful reunion! Reunited with her father at last and home sweet home! But for how long and what will happen when Arthur shows up to talk with her? Such a beautiful chapter, I loved the scene where she was waking up and seeing all the soldiers and bodyguard from when she was younger and the moment with Gwaine! aw! WONDERFUL! and the emotional father daughter scene beautifully written! Cannot wait for more
castofmerlin chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
pretty please update soon i need a happy ending, please kill Mordred. love it!
sexystarwarslover chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
WHOA! WHAT A CHAPTER! I'm anxious to know this plan of Mordred's now more than ever, I have a bad feeling about it *gulps* I had to google "Jaime lannister" cause i haven't seen Game of Thrones but WOW I don't care that you made Morgana out of character, I actually imagined her with someone and HOW can you not turn down Lot if he looked like that! Eira wants him but Morgana got him! WOO!
Loved the scene with the Kings and Queens, WOW Annis really got to Lot damn! she's awesome!
Continuing to love this story even more :)
Linx25 chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
please. continue.

anyway. you cannot let it end here.

i beg you.
Linx25 chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
hey! im loving it! i had to review here for one very very very very particular reason...

do you deliberetly put in pirates of the caribbean quotes? or do i see them and you just thought the words would work? its the second or third i've seen :p
sexystarwarslover chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
WHOA! WHAT A CHAPTER AND A SURPRISE TWIST!
I believed Dante was going to die by being hanging {of course with a chapter called "the hangman's noose" that made me more nervous and and I was hanging on with every breath and every word and then when the fight took place I was like OMG and then from Merlin grinning to Gaius, Gwen and Arthur, I'm like well, well, interesting play indeed CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE NOW :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
WOW that was an AMAZING 2 chapters, I hope Morgana and Gwaine have a plan to save Dante because she doesn't deserve to die, Morgana! she was covering for her! Merlin help her. The part where Perival was crying, made me cry too oh Danite you should have told the truth to Arthur
The way you described Arthur's dream and then how he was waking up to the point of when he was sitting inthrone looking worse for wear, made my heart break and wanted to hug him, poor Arthur
SIMPLY AMAZING AND EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN! :)
Megan Rachel chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Ahhhhhhh gimme more please! Sorry but I would genuinely beg at your feet for more chapters! This is the only Merlin fanfic I've found since December that has gripped my attention in the same way the show itself did!
Looking forward to the rest!
Also is Bob the mouse something to do with Gwaine? Or am I just silly :) x