Reviews for Tales of Uzumaki Naruto
brutusjr chapter 15 . 3/23
Karin? I always thought her character was sort of lame?! Please go with Fuu.
alksdfj chapter 15 . 1/6
there should not be a karin/naruto inless people want it to be incest since i think both of them are uzumakis. or mabie if they are really really REALLY distantly related.
Derek chapter 39 . 10/22/2014
GEEZ, that was anti-climactic... you spend 38 chapters beefing Naruto up with all of that specialized training for what appears to be at least 3-4 years for a Chunin exams appearance only to let him get rick-rolled out of the tourneyh in the 1st round of the Finals & tie-eliminated by Fuu (who is supposed to be younger & far less experienced with only FOUR months of formal freakin training none-the-less, compared to all of Naruto's training)... just cause you wanted to fan-service a ridiculous NaruFuu love affair?

If I was Naruto, once she comes sauntering up to him in her sexy poses after the Chunin exams are over, I'd be like, BUG OFF, Fuu, you cost me my moment of glory in the Chunnin exams that I worked my whole life towards & you only spent 4 months working at. She can get angry all she wants, but I wouldn't some some chick smurfetting all over me if that had happened to me. Goals, man... Goals... Naruto has 'em. That love BS can come later.

Now Naruto's eliminated when he shoulda gone way deeper. Super-lame & anti-climactic.

I've been enjoying all of the other stuff so far, though... very much so.
pikachucat chapter 58 . 9/23/2014
awesome
gundamexia34 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
agree w/ ur rant here pal
whitestriker1219 chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
You do know that Tobi is just Obito without the first 'O' and has the last two letters moved to the front?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
What is "the log"?
NF15617 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
So far this story is very interesting and has some major good points in my book. I really like when Naruto is stronger than cannon and I don't mind Kushina being sealed inside of him. There are only two things that worry me a bit as I keep reading. The first issue is if Kurama will stay a male or will be revealed as a female later on in the story. I have no problem with a femkyuubi but it is very common to see in stories on this site and I am constantly on the watch for male versions of kyuubi in fics. The second issue is one of grammar, I did notice some minor errors throughout this chapter but nothing that truly worries me, yet.
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
marking this so I can read it later...
Centaurious chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
You make me laugh with every chapter you write. I looked at your profile and it showed that you were a Beta Reader, that made me laugh even harder. If I were to write a story in Spanish that had Burritos ride into town and start shooting the place up it couldn't be funnier than you having Naruto fighting all those Rouges.

You have at least eight grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors in the English part of your Beta Profile.
nights decent chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Man you think that's bad I accidentally put on a pair of boxers that were covered with ants two bites on the shaft one on the sack
Zeran X chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I hope Naruto is going to be less hyperactive and more level headed and smart cause thats the reason why I read fanfiction because the Naruto in the anime ruined the show for me so we'll see what happens hopefully things will change.
TEL chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
YOSH I FEEL SO YOUTHFUL NOW
Guest chapter 58 . 11/30/2013
great story! unique
Agrond chapter 57 . 10/21/2013
An interesting story, with good characters like the little Megumi and the weapons' maker Hagane. This Naruto did grow stronger than the canon one thanks to the Kyuubi and to his Mother, and I hope that he'll find a way to free her from the seal in the sequel. I'm also wondering if that avenger Inuzuka will reappear in that sequel or if he was some sort of cameo.