Reviews for Tales of Uzumaki Naruto
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH
it's just another primate chapter 5 . 9/14
You mentioned naruto having 'trained' with his mom before he graduated but he still seems abysmal notwithstanding the claw things. I would have expected at least high chuunin low jonin taijutsu considering how lang she has been training him.
it's just another primate chapter 3 . 9/14
Whats with the whole, 'The Ramen' and 'The Log' thing? I mean i think i get the idea of what its supposed to be for but why, and where did it come from?
Greetings!
I am on the first chapter, and I think the A/N in the beginning is too informative. It may give a bad vibe to the story.
Do what you feel is right.
I'm stopping at the idiotic hair color. I can already see this is one of the bad cliche fics. Please die instead of filling up this site with anymore nonsense.
TheCrazyTwins chapter 11 . 3/17
Best typo everbut you know what would happen if some thongs got out in the open." I am laughing so hard right now. Great story by the way.
TheCrazyTwins chapter 11 . 3/17
Azaira chapter 3 . 1/18
Not bad so far, but could use a little work in grammar.

And claws? instead of chains? It might seem cool, but they are so much weaker... the chains are versatile, powerful, and can extend a large distance, capable of capture or destruction within range.

Claws... can be used to climb. So can chains, but shinobi can do that anyways. Claws can scratch and pierce. So can chains. Claws... look cool? Chains can just do so much more. This is more of a disappointment.

I'd be fine if Naruto could change its appearance with practice, though they usually do so in the form of chains. But you limited that to a single form. Naruto could buy claw gauntlets to do basically the same thing and make them indestructible with seals. Unlimited chains capable of restraining a biju? Versus claws? Yea...
Fuck off with the log bullshit
Danterevan chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
that little song sounds more like it would fit with joker and/or Harley Quinn
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
ok that's seriously the stupidest shit I've ever read. Naruto's mother is supposedly training him AND he's befriended Kurama yet his control is STILL 100% shit as in he probably can't do tree or water walking and had to get the scroll to get the shadow clone. What the fuck "training" has he been doing masturbation training?
arinasution5 chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
Dg
Monster King chapter 58 . 7/4/2016
Great story liked the plot and the pairing between fu and Naruto was good as well liked how you had kushina also sealed inside Naruto along with kyubi and raising him from inside his mind. Liked how you kept bashing limited to Sasuke and fangirl mode Sakura liked how fu moved into konoha giving her a better life than she had before than and assisting in her romance with Naruto. Good story all in all
brutusjr chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Karin? I always thought her character was sort of lame?! Please go with Fuu.
alksdfj chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
there should not be a karin/naruto inless people want it to be incest since i think both of them are uzumakis. or mabie if they are really really REALLY distantly related.