Reviews for The Next Step
Squirrela chapter 1 . 1/13
How did I apparently not comment on this before?

I love the way you've given us the foreviewing of what is to come in your two longer stories here. You can see the hopes and dreams of each of them, and how they're aware of each other, but don't yet know that the other is the answer to their hopes and dreams. Of course, if they did know, end of story. Willy would simply catch Charlie at the gate, and invite him in, and that would almost be that. (I spy a 'oneshot' there!)

As others have said before me. Eshle is wonderful. He jumps right off the page at you, and the way he and Willy interact... You know at once they are friends. This Willy doesn't look down on his helper's, that's for sure. I love the sneaking up game, and Willy being told off for wasting Swudge. The pattern idea is pretty cool too. No doubt Willy will have fun progressing that idea later. And soon, everything else will kick off, and the lives of both will be transformed beyond their wildest imaginings... Which, given Willy, says a lot!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This fic was marvelous as a way to show the evolution of the idea behind the Golden Ticket contest. I've been thinking a lot behind it as I just watched the original Willy Wonka with commentary from the Ticket Winners and the man who played Mike suggested that maybe the tickets were planted in specific places. An interesting conspiracy, but I don't believe it's very valid except for the musical.

Anyway, beautifully written (as per usual) and very in-character for Willy (I could hear Johnny Depp as I read through this!) One of my favorite elements was the character of Eshle, he was a fun and very fitting character - very enjoyable to see his relationship with Willy. And I loved the parallels between Charlie and Willy Wonka, especially at the end. Lovely work!
WG7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hey! you remember me? i mean you remember, well if not, i'm the writer of the fic of Willy Wonka's Daughter, well i see your profile and read this fic and i like it! its really good and easy to read, thank you for the Reviews and for read my story:)
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
WHOA! Have you ever considered writing more to this? Because it would be totally epic!
LiviahEternal chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
If it's a prologue for the Interview, I'm glad you made it! I like Eshle character. The Oompa-Loompa and Willy have such an alchimic connection (in the book and the movie) that it's always pleasant to read something about them.
Have a nice day.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Lovely piece of work, I just wish there was more! But I'll take what I can get! :D
Valaxia chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wonderfully written and fits so perfectly with the movie and book. You took on both of the characters so well, especially Wonka. Heck, even the Oompa Loompa was good.
I loved the way you delved into the decisions he had to make and the reluctance he expressed.
The last bit was just amazing.
I hope you write more! You're very gifted.