Reviews for Sadie Hawkins Dance
prydep chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Atreyu Nukus chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Hey Becs I just wanna say how much I love this whole with Pietro and Toby. And Pietro kicks ass! I really hope you keep writing more with them. Like when Lance gave Toby that "coupon" for a free maussage(that spelled right?) from Pietro on Christmas. C Ya. keep up with the stories!
Yelly chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
*sniffle* Poor Toby!

Anyway... Pietro reminds me of myself at prom but I only had three dates.

Keep it up! I love your stories! Hey, why not give Toby a chance with Pietro, just once, even if it's a dream or something. We're all dying to have them together, if even for a moment.

How amazing you are.
harrys-angel14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
*claps, clutching her side* That was so funny! Especially the part with Lance and Nicholas :) Great job Becs!
me chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
hehehe whoops my bad!

::dreamy sigh:: i luv this fic...ive been away on holiday and the internet's real expensive where we were staying so this is the first day of being home after 3 weeks...

i *loved* the Lance and Nicholas fight, they are so good...
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wonderful little story again Becs. Loved it. But what's up with the end? Toby's eyes brightened because... Awwwww, come ooooonn. You're not gonna leave me flappin' in the breeze, are you?
Jes W chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Wow! That was great! I liked the fact that someone would ask Todd and Freddy out - (I know Todd is cute, but I wasn't sure if any girl was his height) And I liked the Toby/Mel bit. If Toby wasn't gay, I could totally see the pairing. The ending seemed rather sad, however.

Hey, I'm considering starting my own line of Brotherhood stories. Would it be alright if I borrowed Mel for one of them?
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
that was ok i guess could use more
amber-goddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Hey, great fic!

I was so happy when Freddy and Todd got dates! I was so afraid that they wouldn't. Anyway, its a really good fan fic and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. I especialy like your original characters...they're very good!

Kudos to you!
Red Witch chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Great Story! I loved it! More! More!
todd fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I love this thing, you even gave Todd a date :)

Sidney: Who the heck is that with MY man?

Todd fan: Calm down Sid, shes...

Sidney: Bck off girly!

Todd fan: I appologise, its hard to keep her under control

*Drags away Sidney, kicking and screaming*.