Reviews for Spring Day, Autumn Night
Carri007 chapter 8 . 6/19
This was wonderful. I always have a hard time reading about OCs, because they always seem to crowd the other characters out. I'm pretty sure this is the first story I've read where I was actually completely pleased with the OC; Akiyo fit in so well. This is such an enjoyable story. Well done!
WhiteHowler09 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
well that was an interesting turn of events I nearly cried at one point so congratz
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
What was that?! He's alive and Haruhi couldn't tell if was him?!
You made me cry hard enough to were I was hiccuping for nothing?!
Thank you!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I hate you. I'm typing this through tears right now. How could you?! I just about died when he 'did' then started crying when he came back. Grrrr, jerk! It's still a good story, though.

Actually have and account under this name.
candycrazy12346 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
This is an awesome fic!
Deanna chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
I have nothing to say to you other then I am ashamed of you.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
there needs to be a sequel DAMNIT!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
you are evil. wow I am just SOBBING!
Mr.kitty cat-Nya chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
(0)... The story was so shocking.. First he's dead then he's actually alive! Then he's in love! *(w)* I loved it
KitKatTicTac chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
This was a really good story. I'll be looking forward to the sequel! _
KitKatTicTac chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
That was good!
Psyka chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
My goodness you broke my heart then mended it i hated you then i loved you and hate and loved you again this was an awesome story and that is that well done
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I LOVE IT! :3
asian-kayse chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
PERFECT ENDING! DON'T CHANGE A THING! seriously i love how different you are from all the others! and...sorry for blowing up your fanmail box...i tend to get really excited about good things...
asian-kayse chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
i knew akiyo was going to get hurt somehow, but its still totally sad! akiyoooooooo! noooooo! fix this, author-san!