Reviews for Oh Brother
JD Thorn chapter 26 . 10/16
Absolutely wonderful!
JD Thorn chapter 25 . 10/15
YES! Definitely got what I wanted. Thank you.
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 10/15
I think they handled Jasper very well. He was definitely deserving of some of the finer points of their relationship after what he pulled while telling Bella about his impending nuptials.
JD Thorn chapter 20 . 10/15
I love this story tremendously. I have to admit though, I REALLY want to see Bella get pregnant. I can accept it if she doesn't though.
84gemstone chapter 14 . 9/28
Yeah I'm happy she's not going to her mums lol. Some hot sexing before job hunting.
I think Bella can get pregnant she just wasn't capable of it with Jasper. Now call or get on a plane and go see Edward
84gemstone chapter 13 . 9/28
Please stop and see Edward she can still get close to her mum by PHONE
84gemstone chapter 10 . 9/28
We get a time jump or she will go after him or she ends up pregnant and he comes back to find her and baby?
84gemstone chapter 8 . 9/28
Wow I thought she would still put up a fight...she does no she's not on birth control and Edward's not using condoms? Just because she couldn't get pregnant with Jasper doesn't mean she won't with Edward.
84gemstone chapter 7 . 9/27
Yeah I'm going for a 10. Poor Edward :(
84gemstone chapter 6 . 9/27
Well it sure as shit won't be Jasper...I think he was a bit of an ass to her...he can't have loved her that much if he's not even a little hurt on their anniversary. I'm guessing Edward is picking her up.
84gemstone chapter 3 . 9/27
Ok so Bella starts a new and Edward will stalk her? I've been with my husband for 10 years and have two kids but if he cheated he'd be gone.
84gemstone chapter 2 . 9/27
I'm with Jasper. Kick her out but then I like Edward with Bella so I'm hoping Jasper won't forgive her lol.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/27
I'm not sure Jasper really needed to ask what was going on when you can clearly see your younger bothers dick in your wife. I no being on top it's the the best way to get pregnant but it can still happen and they didn't use anything. Not so sure how happy Edward would be to be a daddy at 18/19.
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 9/23
I have finished reading this story! I loved it! I am really gonna miss these two! I am so freaking happy that they got their HEA with each other! :))
Hubs and I have 5! Yes, 5! Our oldest is 23 and out youngest is now 14! It was an easy decision for us. I told him either you go or I'll go and you have to take care of all the kids while I recoup...he went! lol Does that make me evil? :P Just so you know, Hubs has 6 children total! He is all set anyway! ;)
I am really enjoying all of your stories! I am off to read another! :)
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »