Reviews for Oh Brother
Wonderful
thunnababy chapter 15 . 7/14
Mmhmm.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 7/14
I' happy for both of them. Yeah, I like Tanya, she seems like a good friend and person.
thunnababy chapter 13 . 7/14
She'd better be heading to or I quit! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 7/14
I give Jasper, reluctantly of course, chops for telling Bella in person about him and Alice and for letting her know he's fine with her seeing Edward if he makes her happy.
The roses! How beautiful a jest ire is that!? Call that guy now!
thunnababy chapter 11 . 7/14
Isn't it strange how we don't think it's that bad when a woman is involved with or marries a man who is eleven tears older than she is but look down on a woman who is that much older than a man she is involved with. OK, he's still very young but at some point, like when he graduates college, it won't matter much. If he doesn't care why should anyone else?
thunnababy chapter 10 . 7/14
I don't know how she can just let him walk away like that. I think she will be miserable without him. I hope so anyway.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 7/14
Oh I think she is falling in love with him, she just won't admit to herself yet.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 7/14
While he is not technically an adult yet he is 18 and legally safe for consensual sex, right? I think Edward will win out in the end. What's not to love?;)
thunnababy chapter 7 . 7/14
#1 on my scale. It's time to move on with her life and if it is with Edward, well let it be. What woman in her right mind wouldn't want him?
thunnababy chapter 6 . 7/14
At first I thought perhaps that Edward might be playing the piano in the bar, but that didn't happen. LOL. He will be picking her up though. ;)
thunnababy chapter 5 . 7/14
She did do the right thing by sending him away, as I said in my review of last chapter. She shouldn't go to his graduation because if Jasper is there it would be pretty uncomfortable for them. She told Edward they can't see each other anymore so she should honor that.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 7/14
Still in Jasper's corner here. Edward is Bella's krytonite and she needs to keep as far away from him as possible. She will probably never get Jasper back, he will never be able to forgive her. I don't know how he can even stand Edward being in the same house as him after what happened. The only way I can see this eventually working out for B & E is for you write a future take chapter where Jasper is happily remarried with children and Edward has graduated college, out living on his own and has a great job that throws him and Bella together somehow. LOL. Pure fantasy, I know but how else could they ever hope to be together?
thunnababy chapter 3 . 7/11
No way. If it had just been a moment of kissing flirtation or even a passionate one nighter but no, she doesn't deserve Jasper. If she was so unsatisfied with their sex life she should have been honest and discussed it with him, even seek therapy. The question is what will she and Edward do next? if he Persues her Jasper will probably kick him out and rightly so.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/11
The fact that he didn't throw Edward out with her says a lot about Jasper. She doesn't deserve him. How he can bear to be in the same room with Edward is beyond me. Edward is no innocent child and knew exactly what he was doing and didn't care one iota about his brother, for he obviously knew they would be caught.
2,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »