Reviews for Oh Brother
EeWee chapter 31 . 3/31
Thanks for a very well written story. I loved your Sweetward and Olderella. I also enjoyed the future take.
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 3/7
Great story. LOVE IT! So sad to see it at its end. Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 3/7
Chicago deep dish Giordanos! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 3/7
Ok, I guess I was wrong about Tanya.
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 3/7
I think Tanya is lying. Love the story!
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 3/6
Pretty harsh there for Bella but really what did she expect, silly girl.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh boy, shame shame. It was really hot though, whew!
JD Thorn chapter 19 . 2/18
I was born in Brooklyn, NY, so of course my favorite pizza is NY style. I like just plain cheese, and I fold it in half proper like my daddy taught me. Have been on the west(ish) CA coast for most of my life though. Made a pit stop in Kansas and finally got back to civilization (AZ) about 4 years ago! Now I'm stuck with Papa John's & Sam's Club Pizza! :(
JD Thorn chapter 18 . 2/18
I actually expected her to be a virgin before Jasper. I never thought she was easy though. I mean REALLY, could ANY woman resist an 18 year old EDWARD?! I really don't think so! You can't blame her for being human.
JD Thorn chapter 5 . 2/18
Yeah, she should just give in to Edward. There's nothing left to lose.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 2/11
Not sue if i reviewed before, but ha, once bella out of her thirties, he will still be twenty, he might love her. But i don't see edward not cheating on her if she can feed his appetite in the future. He may love her, but she is going to slow down. Unless you pull fan fiction power in this. I know women go after younger guys in real life but those women are in their thirties and if they are past the thirties. It's a one night stand. I am girl and still in college, but if i know anything from how my mother is. I am pretty sure i am correct.
soccermom101113 chapter 31 . 1/28
Love it! Can't wait for more:)
soccermom101113 chapter 20 . 1/26
Great story! Are you from St. Louis?
MaineMomma chapter 7 . 1/21
Try an 11.
Cabrad chapter 26 . 1/14
Loved, loved loved this story!
1,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »