Reviews for Just Beyond My Reach
ALMC chapter 23 . 8/22
I need the next chapter! I need update! Once I started reading this story I would not study my work (exams coming up), stayed home from school and even stayed up til morning reading this! I would read this on my phone and read it everywhere! I would read it to dinner, while walking to school, read it at school (didn't do any work at school too) and tell my friends how amazing it is. I really love your story and the way you write. I would literally cry if u updated! For real. Plz plz plz plz plz update before I die of desperation
Catlover221084 chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Hello, I've really liked reading your story I even enjoyed your previous version. However I have only recently discovered fan fiction and found your stories to be very good so much so I'm reading your stories whilst in work and walking to and from work. It's a shame that the story has stopped and you haven't had time to finish this version as I would've liked to have found out where this was going. I hope you do find the time to re-visit your story as I would like to finish it. Anyways I hope life is going well and thanks for the stories.

A fan
Catlover221084 :)
MiniPDragon chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
I know you're probably not gonna update this story, ever, which makes me sad... But I want you to know that I really enjoyed it.
HuntressXHunter chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
What's the hanging man
HuntressXHunter chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
It's getting hot in here ;)
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
You are doing well friend
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
What did she
Kayden chapter 23 . 3/28/2015
Listen to 'Before I Wake' by I Fight Dragons and 'Clocks' by Coldplay, I think they fit this story well.
SaphiraRyuuka chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
please update soon!
Essy chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
i luv this! i read the original and loved it! so happy you're doing a re write. i hope you continue this story :D
ChristaAlta1217 chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
I'm sorry but I like Narina with Ezio more. I do like your story overall though. I think you're a good writer. I ship Narina and Ezio together. Lol I also read your first version and loved it! I was bawling my eyes out at the ending.
kitten chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I love this story and love the changes keep up to good work
whrr.trudy chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
I just adore your re-write, really enjoying it... even more then the original :)
Chell Freeman chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
WELL I AM CRYING NOW DAMNIT I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD CRY. Gah. Federico's death was so much harder to handle this time around.
Chell Freeman chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Love love love love it! Haven't been on ff in ages I can't even remember my login but I was a massive fan of JBMRMA and am so glad I have stumbled onto your rewrite. Fantastic stuff. I really enjoy the small changes and I feel there is a more realistic pace of events and characterisation. I hope you went with sexy times for Narina and Federico! I'm definitely not prepared for sad times coming up. AND IM DEFINITELY NOT PREPARED FOR ORIGINAL ENDING, I HAVE NEVER CRIED SO HARD IN MY LIFE AND I VOWED I WOULD NEVER READ THE END AGAIN AND STOP AT THE BIT YOU SUGGESTED TO STOP AT IF YOU WANT THE HAPPY ENDING. But, it is what it is and if that is the path you take I will just have to follow! Can't wait to get to the rest of the chapters. I hope you have a lovely day! Props again for taking the time to rewrite.