Reviews for Gang Busting
Ushindeshi chapter 26 . 10/29/2019
What a beautiful happy ending.
Ushindeshi chapter 2 . 10/29/2019
Interesting story.
Sparti28 chapter 27 . 1/4/2019
Yay thank you for sharing great story!
Sparti28 chapter 26 . 1/4/2019
That was great!
Sparti28 chapter 22 . 1/4/2019
Yayy everyone coming together
Sparti28 chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
Oh snap!
Sparti28 chapter 13 . 1/1/2019
Yep as shocked as Natsu great chapter
Sparti28 chapter 12 . 1/1/2019
What a jerk
Yamraiha Dragneel chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
I loved the concept of the story. Though it got a little lost at the end it was still great. I have just 2 minor things that kinda bugged me about your story. The first is that the story seemed very fast paced, there were some parts that were rushed and caused me to get confused like how fast Natsu and Lucy got together and joined Fairytail. The other is how Lucy reacted when she found out that her spirits lied to her. It seemed unnatural how mad she got, and not at all like her. I understand that this was a fan fiction and that characters maybe a bit OOC but it was just too out of character for me. please remember that I mean no disrespect from this this is just how I feel about your story. Keep up the good work.
MissAlexxis chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Amazing story, but (my opinion) I personally don't like how Lucy got mad at her spirits like that. I think it would've been more her if she had understood. otherwise I absolutely loved this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
great story.
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Wow! I love this dude! ** cute pairings, not being too into the story, and my fav was the epilogueeeeee! _
lalapie203 chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
Awesome ending! I think you should make a story about the new generation of fairy tail!
x.We.are.Infinite.x chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
omfg! laxus is lucys brother! awesomeness by defalt!
The.Black.Star2.0 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013