Reviews for Aura
marcelinefan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I AM NOT STEALING BNSF1995'S IDEA.

She trembled with fear, frozen in place. What had she just seen?

Peppermint Butler furrowed his eyebrows. He slowly climbed down from the seat and stood by the Princess's side.

"Princess...I can explain..."

Her horror-stricken face broke his evil heart. She was just an innocent princess. She was never supposed to know... Suddenly, the Princess whispered something in a shaky voice.

"What...are you?"

Peppermint Butler winced at the remark. He loved Peebles to death, and hearing that made him feel horrible. He sighed. "Follow me, milady." He led her over to the chairs. "Please sit down."

As Bubblegum followed his request, Peppermint did the same. Although she didn't look up, she was the first to speak. "What are you truly, Peppermint?"

He gulped nervously. "Well..." he hesitated. "I...am a demon. I made a deal with Death, and now I am reincarnated as one of his minions." He looked down. "I'm sorry."

Bonnibel looked at Peppermint Butler with curiosity. "Peppermint, we've known each other for some time now. So why didn't you tell me earlier?"

He looked at her with hesitation. "Because you would've been dearly punished for it."

"What do you mean?"

He hesitated. "Princess...now that you know my secret...I'm afraid that I will have to kill you."

The Princess's curiousity was quickly replaced with fear as she jumped up.

"No."

She ran for the door. Peppermint Butler sighed and spread his wings. He flew for PB. He spoke a foreign tongue and darkness suddenly swirled around her. She froze and floated towards him.

He pulled out a knife. PB screamed, but he covered her mouth. He stabbed her back. "Hush now," he whispered. The darkness disappeared and she fell dead.
BNSF1995 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Peppermint Butler tells PB the truth and then tries to kill her. Finn and Jake come in and try to stop him. When all hope seems lost, Flame Princess comes in at the last second and saves them.
LunaIsBestPrincess chapter 1 . 9/8/2012