Reviews for Altercation of Perception
Shimmering Dawnstar chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
AWWW~ Teletraan 1 is adorable~! I wanna hug him!
Firewarrior123X chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I didn't even know it was possible! I'm starting to ship optimus with telatran! How did u do this to me!?
icanhascamaro chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Cute story. I hope you continue it!
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
An interesting story.
sonicxjones chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Yea! More!

Jumps around excited.
Swiftpaw2012 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I wonder what his alt mode will be...
Koluno1986 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Haha! Oooh Wheeljack! Looks like Teletraan is slowly getting there, well... adjusting :D. Very curious to see what alt mode he would take. Glad to have seen this story updated as always, cannot wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
and he just remembered after wheeljack's record after the words explode or spontaneously combust.
IBrokeThe4thWall chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Oh, Wheeljack... you're a doll. No one can dislike you until you blow them up (accidentally or otherwise).

For some reason, I think that Teletraan should find love in this story. I don't know why.
Swiftpaw2012 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Awesome as always! Loved the bit about the base blowing up...xD
DemonSurfer chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Smokey, go teach Teletraan how to play cards to pass the time. No wait, he'll probably kick your tail at them.

Well then! I'm not exactly sure how Teletraan would feel about going back into the computer. I mean, yeah right now he might be cool with it, but by the time they figure out how I don't think he'd want to go back to being inside the ship. I don't know, we'll find out!
Koluno1986 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Oooh, I cannot wait to see more interactions of Teletraan with the other bots. I hope no one makes the poor guy cry XD...
IBrokeThe4thWall chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Jazz needs a good boot to tha head for saying that about Telatraan. Or a wrench, depending on if it's Ratchet dishin' out the hurt. Smokescreen's going to have a blast getting a read on Telatraan (sarcasim's hard to write). Can't wait for the next chapter!
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Oh my gosh. I'd seen this one floating around for a little while and now I wonder why I waited so long to pick it up.

It's... holy crap this is adorable! Teletraan's actions and responses to being a mech are really believeable. I can't wait to see how he adjusts to dealing with the Autobots on a personal level, and how some of the Autobots might react to the fact their computer is running around as one of them.
Swiftpaw2012 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
You do emotions very well. Great chapter, can't wait for the next:)