Reviews for My Price to Pay
Whovian4444 chapter 38 . 7/26
This is by far one of my favorites! Keep up the great work!
Roggy2688 chapter 38 . 7/14
Please write more!
1000 Faces of Pain chapter 38 . 4/17
I love your story! It is very creative and seems very logical, plus you spell very well. Your grammar skills are a lot better than a lot of other authors on this site, too. You're story is fun to read, so please keep updating!
J. K. Riordan chapter 1 . 3/22
Wait?! What, dafuq, just happened I mean really.
Valdearg64 chapter 38 . 2/10
Well, I've read through the story thus far. And there are a few things I would like to say:
1.) Seriously loving the shit out of this plot. (I love FMA and Soul Eater so much. Crona 3 )
2.) Character development is very well set.
3.) The character behaviors are almost perfect with their traditional (original) style.
4.) Personal favorite of the story is how it changes between different POV. Not many can do that very well, so kudos to you.
5.) Hoping it won't be too long before the next chapter, and if you need a sounding board, feel free to ask. ¥
Thedemonoverlord238 chapter 38 . 1/5
This story is getting better and better every chapter
MagicInTheStars chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
When I startedbreading this, I couldnt stop! Im captivated! :3 please update soon. The butt whooping is just begining, no?
fluffythehedgehog12 chapter 38 . 11/27/2014
It's been forever since you updated, but that's okay! I'm glad you even got this far without losing interest (it's happened to me so many times... I'm just glad no one was able to know about them)!

Truth be told, I was a little hesitant reading this. It seemed like it would be one of THOSE stories (I think you know what I'm talking about. The "oh, strangers from another world without limbs! Let's trust them with our lives!" kind). But I'm SO GLAD IT'S NOT. Thank you.
Icewolfstar chapter 38 . 10/26/2014
I love the story soul eater Is my fav anime FMA & FMAB are a close second though
Carthage5 chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
I love the idea for this story. I wish the chapters were a little longer but I can't put it down all the same.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/13/2014
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! PLEASE UPDATE PRONTO!
Howly chapter 38 . 8/21/2014
I really like where this story is going! I hope you continue it!

Can you imagine Death the Kid playing Tetris? I've been laughing for hours thinking about it
Digi-fanCatt chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
This is awesome and I want more!
GUESTGUESTGUEST chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
this is so good! im glad you updated.
Little Did You Know chapter 38 . 8/12/2014