Reviews for If You Ever Hunger
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
buffbronze chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh god you were right..this story is so wrong and filthy...filthy and wrong. I was shocked and horrified. So horrified I had to read it twice just make sure. You know what would be really if you wrote the next chapter just to see what I can be really ashamed of you as a writer. Or...even more appalling would be the EPOV of this chapter?

Pretty please? ;) LOL
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
sooo good! ty bb
DETaylor chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good lord, that was hot! Please tell me you'll consider extending this, even if only by another chapter! Wow! Great job!
msmargo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
the only thing that's "wrong" in this story is edward/renee!
well, bella's a little off too, lol.
very sexy story. more would be interesting.
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That sure was interesting! ;) Awesome oneshot!
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very sexy. And I love the outside-of-the-norm ending.

Amber x
Merina Green chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So so so so wrong. Deliciously wrong.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my. :)
peachyfuzzykeen chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was brilliant.

I have such a love for taboo relationships and the forbidden, so this was perfect. It was the first realistic look at such a relationship. I was so impressed with how thought out Bella's manipulation was.

I really loved the perfect mix of conflict in temptation within Edward. Very sexy when he finally gave in. But I noticed a lack of conflict for Bella. Does she truly not care about anything but getting what she wants? I find her to be very interesting.

I would have loved to have heard the frenzied confusion of Edward's thoughts while he was manipulated. It must have been crazy; a girl who had practically been his daughter was coming onto him, it was so interesting to watch him cope with it.

Parts of me wonder if maybe this fixation with Edward is just a stab at her mother for years of negligence. Maybe she's not really in love with Edward, more so in love with the fact at getting back at her mom.

I'd love to see this continued, this is just one of the most intense,chaotic story lines I've ever read. I wanna know all the things! What's her mother gonna do? Who is Edward going to choose? Will Bella ever feel guilt for what she did?

This was excellent, great job.
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow is Bella messed up. So is Edward. But she's delusional if she thinks he's going to choose her in the end.

Loved this!
lmb1309 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I keep meaning to do reviews for you so now is as good a time as any, this may be a little long as it's well overdue. I love the way you write and this was no exception. In spite of the subject matter of your stories, you always give them a genuine sense of realism because of how well you inject discomfort into your characters and through that, your stories almost feel like they have a sense of mystery because you create nuance (if that makes any sense).

You have a way of revealing that keeps me hanging on and wanting more, of wondering what the heck is going on, what the hell is going to happen next and how things could possibly resolve themselves (Adore, Adore and Inside Man as well). You also do longing, bittersweet with a touch of melancholy and obsession with a twist of "hey this is kind of fucked up ...but in a good way", really, really well. Most of all, even though the subject matter is your face, there's a subtlety to your writing because I'm always left thinking about the characters and the implications that weren't addressed. Even though you explain their thought processes (like Bella in this), I'm generally left just as conflicted in one way shape or form.

As far as this story, it was pretty brilliant IMO. Bella is so f-d up and so is Edward. I even laughed at both of their behavior at points because it's just so twisted (I have a dark sense of humor). As usual, I didn't expected it to unfold how it did or end up where it did. I loved the ending. A great surprise and perfect left as is if you choose not to continue. I think if you did, the integrity of the story could be lost because it's a perfect one shot. Keep writing!
Melany333 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Left wanting more
princess07890 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
SO amazing :) Wish you would post a second chapter, just to see how everything ends up; do Bella and Edward end up together? What does her mom think? So many questions.
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Yeah, if this was a real-life situation I'd be really sqicked out right now, but since it's my two favorite fictional characters who are destined to love each other only in prose, it is tantalizing forbidden fruit!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »