Reviews for Bonds of Love
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 31 . 10/11
Who knows why everything bad happens to Aidan aka Harry Potter. Haha xD though it was amusing that Sabastian and Tom were fighting over Aidan like two male wolves fighting for dominance.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 10/11
Lmao Tom is nothing like he is in the future. He acts completely human. It's strange but I like it.
Grania chapter 3 . 9/26
I don't understand the "as of ten years ago" part. How do you subtract ten from 1996 and get 1944? It seems unlikely that it would take ten years total for him to travel back in time, given how quickly someone can portkey from one location to another. Ten MINUTES sounds more feasible; but even that feels like a bit of a stretch.
dawnraptor chapter 32 . 8/22
Sorry to bother you, but I think the first thing a writer has to do is to make herself sure to have her names right. Ariana is not Arianna or Adrianna, and Gellert Grindelwald has no R in his last name. These - and surly other mistakes - are very bothersome for a reader who haunt this fandom from some 15 years or something. I'm sorry if my English is a little rusty, but I'm Italian and English is not my first Language.
dawnraptor chapter 27 . 8/22
Hi! Despite the OOC-ness this is a very easy reading. I'm enjoying it a lot. But I can't help notice that AriaNa is not AriaNNa, nor AriaDNa. Sorry.
Lady Beaumort chapter 38 . 8/19
get together already
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 72 . 8/4
I'm not sure how I feel about this ending, to be honest. It seems...like it just left too much detail out I suppose. Like the change between Aiden/Harry and Master of Death Aiden was too sudden. I enjoyed the fic, but the ending is odd for me
RandomThingz123 chapter 72 . 7/21
The last 7 chapters sucked. Sorry, but the whole ending was terrible.
Why wasn't he interrogated by the DMLE about his imprisonment at Grindelwald? Surely they'd ask him about any useful information or just about the injustice done to his person?
Grania chapter 12 . 7/9
Someone may have already pointed this out; but it's "I'm a Parselmouth." Not Parseltongue. Parseltongue is the name of the language. A Parselmouth is someone who can speak it. Big difference.
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 72 . 6/20
I am trying really hard not to flame you, right now,
, out of frustration. How can it be over? Seriously, I am having a hard time processing the fact that I have just read the last chapter, of this fine piece of work. I really enjoyed the whole story from start to finish. Excellent job.
luvparadox chapter 72 . 6/3
that was epic srsly i didnt expect the horcrux inside Harry will do that and i cant say that I like your OC Nora Riddle that much. i expected a rather explosive reunion without the rift but youre being realistic and i expect that. i hope to hear from this story soon!
Fallow53 chapter 72 . 6/1
xx KUDOS xx : )
Vivid Snare chapter 3 . 5/28
In this chapter, they tell Harry it is 1944, in chapter 5 (labelled 4) he says he wishes he would have asked them the year.
sucinquee chapter 72 . 5/20
Uff.
I really liked the first to thirds of the story.
The ending is giving closure,and I never before have read something like this. So part of me does like being surprised.
(Some other part, though,would have wished for a little fluffy cliché happily ever after romantic details. Dunno, I am surprised mostly at myself, for when I realise that something is not in my favourite colour,I usually just stop reading & switch. And I hope nobody reading this will worry over a bad or unhappy ending, because that would not be true.
So thanks very much for writing this,anyways, and sorry if this whole review didn't make any of the point of me writing it was actually me trying to put order into my confused thoughts . )