Reviews for Bonds of Love
Please update! :D
Kirland chapter 49 . 3/30
Please continue...it's awesome.
Haquikah chapter 48 . 3/26
This story has many places to go and won't Sebastian would get kick knowing his kin kills Nagini! Think of that! Or think of the plots that has yet to be written. What makes Tom become Voldemort? What sends Harry back (forward...)? Harry going back and recalling and being sad. Harry questioning Dumbledore for chapter 50. This has a future a future with you! Just write some thing you can always edit. ( Of course I am not asking you to sacrifice the quality of the story but find yourself or whatever is the problem and get back in the game! If you find yourself or whatever is the problem and find that you don't like writing anymore finish it because I am saying please ( don't be offended I am saving begging for later) I know I speak for more than me when I say- Please, with all the power this word can offer, write this story!)
Besides, if you can't find the power to write a full blown chapter just write a little a day! Try for us and then you can tell us you tried and throw in the towel..Please?
Haquikah chapter 49 . 3/26
Give me a sign, that this will be continued. Though it would be poetic justice and very cruel, and reality like to not give me a sign and never update this story again- I choose to believe that you have a damn fine reasona and that I will see this story through!
Love it!
Genuka chapter 49 . 3/4
I wonder when Harry/Aidan will get tossed back into the future and how Voldy will react when he realizes who Harry/Aidan is?
Knowledge chapter 49 . 2/8
Please update soon will keep an eye out for next chapter
Please update soon
Please update soon i really want to the next chapter
Please update soon!