Reviews for Bonds of Love
AddictusLector chapter 64 . 1/16
Cant wait to see where this goes next...
StarMistress2 chapter 64 . 1/11
Oh My! This is something else... I love it! What was Dumbledore thinking?! Who was it that said not to trust him? Was it Dumbledore's sister, did she get out of her painting? This is so crazy! Now Harry is back, has the present changed? Is the Court all still alive? Ohhh this is good :D I can't wait till Harry finds Nagini ;)
ashuraou chapter 6 . 1/10
Good work! Some mistakes, though. I want to point it out in case you are going to come and fix it. 1. Harry never introduced himself but Dumbledore seemed to know his name. I can only guess that he got it from the note with the ring. 2. In ch.5, you wrote that Harry never asked professors of the year. But he did. The first time he met professors in headmaster's office.
Salinia chapter 64 . 1/9
Interesting story!
Can't wait to read more!
randomplotbunny chapter 64 . 1/8
I just feel that... someone should really pop Dumbledore in the nose at this point.
Forbidden Moons chapter 17 . 1/7
Aww this is utterly adorable.
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 1/7
Haha this is too much fun! XD
KK chapter 64 . 1/6
I can't help but feel that the story is really getting going now! :D
Danneyland chapter 6 . 1/6
The second or so sentence—Harry did ask the year though? He got there and confirmed it before even giving his story to them about how he got there? They said it was 1944.
Danneyland chapter 4 . 1/6
I am a little confused because Harry never introduced himself, but they somehow know who he is?
-Also, you incorrectly spelled Aberforth as "Abeforth"
-You incorrectly spelled Arithmancy as "Arithmacy"
Laurie24 chapter 64 . 1/6
Yay I'm so happy that you did an update and hopefully you have another one soon :) I can't wait for Tom's reaction!
Scaranpannoir chapter 64 . 1/6
Happy new yearme thinks me wants moar updates on dis ones me thinks ;D
Scaranpannoir chapter 64 . 1/6
Happy new yearme thinks me wants moar updates on dis ones me thinks ;D
LunarCatNinja chapter 64 . 1/5
I love it! I'm glad Aiden is settling in and getting to explain things.
mizzrazz72 chapter 64 . 1/5