Reviews for Here's What's Important
angellec chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That's the way it should have gone. Sam should have looked for him ,but you took care of it. Awesome
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes, Sam might have done what he needed to exist, but Dean is his other half. This was beautiful.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved it. I was absolutely livid when I watched the first new episode. Like Sam wouldn't look for Dean AT ALL? This helps make up for it. ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You got a great story from just the teaser.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, very good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yeah, the spoilers we have gotten don't seem to be showing any brotherly love between the two "real" brothers, but seem to be setting up a show about the Dean/Cas/Benny threesome for season 8. I'm hoping that somehow the spoilers are misleading us and Sam actually does have something to do with Dean getting out of purgatory (like Sam making a deal with the Alpha vamp to send one of his own into purgatory after juicing up on Sam's demon blood?) but the writers don't have the same ability to write Sam as a good brother like some of the fanfic writers (like you :) do. Thank you for the smoop, liked it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lovely. I am SO looking forward to Oct. 3rd!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
There are very few screen moments that can compare to a Sam and Dean hug! (At least for me! lol) No matter what the boys go through, what torment they are putting up with, that moment when they are together again after a separation that one, or both, thought was going to be permanent...that hug, that holding on tightly to someone/something so precious that words can't describe, is the best moment ever!

Nice story! Thanks for that beautiful moment once again. :)
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yes! Love it! Enough said x
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*melts* thankyouthankyouthankyou! I needed this after seeing the promo. LOVED this! It is perfection! *hugs to chest* :)
Destiel101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome. You should do some more of this. Like with Cas in it.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Don't know what's going to happen in the coming season but I loved this, especially the ending. The huggier the better. :)