Reviews for Viand
Taura Callisto chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I've only read two of your stories so far, and being a Michelangelo fan, I appreciate that you haven't made him into some lame, wimpy, comic relief as many writers do :)
XanaduHawk chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
The ending felt kind of abrupt, but overall it was a good story.
XanaduHawk chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Parasites! The worm has parasites!
XanaduHawk chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Oh, it's just a worm? That makes it seem less horrible. I mean, earth worms are dumb, harmless, helpful animals, if a bit slimy. Their not scary at all.
XanaduHawk chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I KNEW IT! I just knew they got eaten, the moment you described the 'tunnel's' walls I knew.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
ARRRGH OH NO
Usually I'm happy when Raph gets hurt but AGH
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
RAPH HAD ME DYING LAUGHING
"Oh hell no. I ain't going that way."

OH MY GOD. I love this so much.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
OHHH I knew it! This is so gross and amazing!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I like it! That was cool! You know an awful lot about worms, and the stuff you made up instead was neat. I really loved how you portrayed the guys. All of them. You did really well with their characters. I felt like I was watching a multi-part episode of 2k3. Brilliant. A new favorite of mine. Great work. :)

Leo always has a back-up plan for his back-up's back-up plan lol I agree with Don, the worm should live. I agree with Leo for keeping Mikey back when his plan B was to kill the worm. I agree with Mike that it all was super icky xD And I agree with Raph in that I also hate bugs. I would say more, but I have stayed up 'til 2:30 right now to finish reading this tonight, that is how entranced I became. So, again I say, great job! Take care and God bless!

-TheOne(NowOffToBed. . . Probably. . .) xD
ClotiPheebs chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
So gross! Yet so awesome lol Read this on deviant but had to fav and comment here too xD
Vela513 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I loved this story! Very imaginitive as a survival adventure. I love Mikey's pursuit of obnoxiousness towards Raph, teasing him about his 'missus' and 'leaving her at the altar'. Loved it so much! I'm glad they didn't kill the worm at the end either. As you were telling the story, you managed to ellict sympathy for the worm (even though it ate the Turtles) as the guys tried the various ways to get out. And you had a plausible origin for the worm's creation! Utrom Shredder certainly opens lots of possibilities for bizzare trouble to get into.
Did you do special research on worms for this story?
Loved it! Great job :D

Particularly the differing view points of Raph vs. Mikey and Donnie on how to dissuade the critter from revisiting the surface, and how Raph eventually recapitualated by bringing up a vision of Splinter. Definitely echoes other themes I've read in your stories and how strong Splinter would have to be as a father figure and leading presence in the Turtle's lives, even away from him/home.
I liked that a whole lot.
Flynne chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Just finished reading this story - I loved it! The banter between the brothers was hilarious. And this was such a unique and creative (and disgusting!) situation for them to be in! I really like how you have all of them use their particular strengths. Mikey's dive to save Raph from falling into the acid was awesome. This was a fun, fast-paced story. Well done!
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
A great ending for a great story! :D

Moaboa
dondena chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I like that they at least let the worm live out the rest of its life and they sent it deeper. At least none of its eggs were fertilized so there wouldn't be little worms hatching. And at least the boys found a good way out to go home too.

I can just about picture all of them fighting for the bathroom for the tub/shower at once.
RedWritingRebel chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Sad to see it end, cause it is an awesome little fic; its probably the most true to the 2k3 series story that I've read on here. I could actually really see this being an episode. I loved every chapter; enjoyed every plot twist you threw in; drooled and raged over how insanely pitch perfect the dialogue is; and to wrap it all up the ending was flawless. Bravo! I demand more wonderful writing from you in the future. ;)
Though, as an after thought, I wish they would have fried the worm. *shudders* as sick as that may sound, I just really, really hate those things. . . lol.
Cheers! your red writing rebel.