Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
kami sama chapter 41 . 8/25
please more of dis beautiful story p.s try writing ur justus boldly
soccerlover91 chapter 41 . 8/26
I really love this story and can not wait for the next chapter!
iReadWriteType chapter 41 . 8/24
This is really good story. I can't wait for the next update.
Albinounicorn chapter 41 . 8/24
This is an amazing story.
Love it
truly best story... will be waiting for ch. 42
My name is top secret chapter 31 . 8/20
This is probably my favorite chapter. Naruto is so awesome!
Omfg #hoverboard
Moonttje chapter 41 . 8/14
Omg this is such a good story,.. I couldnt put it down,... It is really awesome how u make naruto be! Thanks for writing and i cant wait for the next update!
Yona0 chapter 1 . 8/12
Aaaaand I'm rereading it. I knew this would happen...
Yona0 chapter 41 . 8/10
Dang it. I have a feeling I'm going to reread this whole thing. I love this too much.
Jamebond chapter 1 . 8/8
GREAT MAN AM HOOKED KEEP IT UP :)
chronodaimon chapter 41 . 8/9
Great! Keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon
hughfj08 chapter 2 . 8/6
Honestly I'm a little confused.
This fic doesn't seem particularly good in any way thus far, yet the amount of fav/follows would indicate otherwise.
I'm going to push it a bit further to see if it sorts itself out and the earlier chapters are just choppy in order to squeeze in the world and character foundation changes you are going for or if it continues in this fashion.
I expect the former as surely nearly 7k people can't feel these early chapters are examples of good writing, so it must pick up later, (which by fan fiction standards is pretty damn substantial).
ShadowImageComics chapter 41 . 8/5
Okay nice story and I can not wait for the chapter 42. You are doing a good job with it.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 32 . 8/3
I'd been wondering where Haku and the other two were.
As if Sasuke would've fallen for Orochimaru's manipulations even if he'd managed to find him and give him the curse mark. Not only is he probably stronger now than he was even when using the cursed mark's power (at least when he first got it), Orochimaru was just totally played, and he'd just seen Naruto defeat the Ichibi (Orochimaru's supposed ace in the hole) without even getting hurt.
2,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »