Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
Just amazing it’s ba far the best fanfic I’ve read it’s really detailed and everything. It’s so awesome to read can’t wait for the next chapter and I’m glad someone pointed out that on Wattpad this story was stolen and I was upset cause I was giving the credit to the wrong person. Glad that is fixed cause this story is so amazing. 10/10 would keep reading. Also hope you can get it to where naruto is his 40s and possibly gets to be the Hokage. Really hope you can get it that far and possibly further. I believe you can do it.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/13
This is really cringy. "The Hokage looked sad."
Chrys Wynter chapter 46 . 5/11
This.. this is the way Naruto should have been done XD

This story is really good, almost made me late for work yesterday. I just didn't wanna stop reading it! I love how you portray Naruto as being strong, but not unbeatable, and how hard he worked for it. I like that you explained how he came about getting the jutsus' and I love his personality.

I also enjoyed how you turned Sasuke and Sakura around. I liked seeing their development in this story along with Kakashi's training them, and not showing favoritism, and training along with them. Generally I enjoyed seeing the development of all the characters and look forward to reading more!

Ja ne,
Chrys
DumbStruck16 chapter 1 . 5/10
So what are the pairing ?
Edub102 chapter 46 . 5/6
Good story I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 1 . 5/3
This is the best fic and one of my top
WHEN THE FUCK IS THE CHUNIN EXAMS SHIT ALL THIS FILLER
so much for the chapter 46 . 4/26
next chapter
Man this chapter was fun... I always think what if naruto was a genius and cunning instead like the real peraonility he has... The story is awesome im enjoying every chapter... The content is always full of curiosity what happens next... Keep up the awesome work
Zuriel Manogura chapter 46 . 4/16
awesome story my friend
when is the next chapter for this?
can't wait for more keep up the awesome work :D
pestelerosu chapter 1 . 4/9
I love it. I hope that you will continue it someday.
lalithkumar9966 chapter 16 . 4/8
it's too good man just please continue
Xallisto chapter 1 . 4/3
Dropped.

Mob of drunken villagers... bad idea.
cdog1019 chapter 1 . 3/30
i really hope the best for you what with you having cancer and all. your story was one of the first i read way back when and its grown immensly since than. heres hoping you live to write this and many more stories, and should you pass know that you touched atleast myself, and probably others with your creativity.
cdog1019 chapter 13 . 3/25
just noting some frequent errors for the sake of improvement:
the plural of fish is fish, not fishes
it is prices, not prizes
you mistook the harbormaster whose name i forgot, with mr takashima the farmer.

other than that i love your story (im actually on my fifth or more re-read, i always start from the beggining when someone updates)
3,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »