Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 46 . 7h
this very good

Kaito hungry wants to eat
AnonnymA chapter 46 . 12h
Great to see that you're still active!
I know its a fanfic and is about creativity of writer...maight gai had clan that too having turtle contract is never mentioned...same for hatake only 2 members are revealed and only one of them had dog contract(but that can be true..)..then uchiha didnt had crow contract..if uchihas were to have contract then it would be with cats and not crows.
I just cleared the facts..otherwise ur fanfic is good...a bit grey in naruto but still good...i like it that you didnt made kakashi look weak and naruto too overpowered like beating up hokage sannin and all easily..most fanfic do these things like naruto the 12 yr old kid beat the sannin level shinobi..stronger than kakashi and you did not..atleast until now and i m happy about it.
Blueowl chapter 46 . 11/19
Enjoying the story a great deal.
Looking forward to more.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 46 . 11/19
Another great chater of one of the best naruto stories, always like him competant and ninja actualy behaving like ninja :) can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
ps hope rl goes better for you.
Celesta SunStar chapter 46 . 11/19
One of my favorites updated, Yay! With a fun chapter to boot. Thank you.

Glad to hear you are recovering well, and I hope the move is not very troublesome for you.

Happy writing.
can u plz finish the next chapter, this is a really good book
lol nobody with any sort of intelligence drinks water for hot food. The water makes it worse. It moves around capsaicin molecules around your tongue, making them touch recepters they haven't gotten to yet, making your mouth feel even worse in the long run.
CallmeCrazylol chapter 46 . 11/17
Started reading this at 9 in the morning and just finished. I was so surprised to see that I already hit the last chapter.
Ultimate Blood Moon chapter 27 . 11/17
it's 64 palms not 32 hands
Kwood101 chapter 46 . 11/17
Honestly loved this chapter really enjoyed how you evolved it thanks again keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter
moonstar31548 chapter 46 . 11/16
This was a great chapter. The changes made at the academy will benefit the students in the future. Naruto’s training exercise was insightful and educational for the students.
davycrockett100 chapter 46 . 11/16
awesome job hope you life gets better fast
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 46 . 11/16
I have to admit that this test was actually quite thoughtful and showing as to how seals work in a good environment. Well done.

And now I will patiently await the next chapter that will hopefully not take two years. But hey, Life ALWAYS comes first.
TigrezzTail chapter 46 . 11/15
Oh, boy, not only was that really enjoyable to read, but definitely gave the kids a leg up on reality, as well.
3,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »