Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 13h
huh. Though, in the first chapter, didn't you say that naruto had figured out kakashi's test before?
stevesgaming87 chapter 2 . 20h
lol lost me when he called himself dark phoenix... Too chuuni for me my friend.
stevesgaming87 chapter 1 . 20h
Couple things:

How did the villages's Jinchuriki manage to leave the village? Like seriously how'd he leave at all?

Also I'm hoping its just a case of unreliable narrator in that Naruto somehow things he could beat Chuunin which have been active service ninja for two years or more. Yeah I get in Canon he beat Mizuki (because 100 12 year olds would in all likelyhood kill a subpar chuunin no doubt) but yeah... Either I feel he's overestimating himself or you've gone an mary-sued him.
The problem with this story is you over explain stuff. It seems like every time Naruto talks he's giving a lecture
ReaperOfOaths chapter 18 . 8/7
I really like this sasuke as he may have a superiority complex but he's working to fix that, he respects naruto and at this rate might become friends with him. I also can imagine sasuke finding out about itachi's true motives and working to save him maybe even not ditching konoha.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 9 . 8/6
so far I haven't noticed any bashing whatsoever. it has just been a blunt telling of whether they're garbage shinobi or not.
Good story Please update
Tamari is older than Kankuro
robbstark.is.bae chapter 18 . 7/22
deep down, i do wish for sns

hahahahahaha but it isn't likely, is it?
Ryszol chapter 14 . 7/22
Eu espero muito que ele não fique como Tsunade, nem como qualquer outro bêbado. Além de ser completamente desnecessário, pode atrapalhar. E seria uma lixeira ter que ler que a porra do personagem tá bêbado ou fazendo besteira por isso e se arrepender depois. Ou por qualquer motivo de ele ser um uzumaki e senju, junto com a kyubi anular o efeito da bebida, e você usar isso como desculpa pra fazer dele um filho da puta bebedor...
Coisas como por exemplo :::
"Ahhhh... não consegui salvar ele/ela... vou beber pra afogar as mágoas".
"Ahhh... fiz besteira, sabia que ia dar merda, mas fiz mesmo assim... vou beber pra afogar as mágoas".
Sei que não deve te importar muito, mas eu ficaria extremamente desapontado se acontecer essas coisas, ou se a bebida for frequente por qualquer motivo idiota que você possa ter inventado
kylebenn.1110 chapter 1 . 7/18
When are you gonna give us some NaruHina or SasuSaku or NaruSaku action
Keyemi chapter 47 . 7/15
Thanks so much for continuing with this amazing story
daredevilry chapter 47 . 7/17
This is the only Naruto fanfic I've read thus far where I have no complaints whatsoever. Pacing is good. Naruto's skill and power are good. You've done well. Thank you.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 47 . 7/16
I’M LOVING THIS SO MUCH! I absolutely love how you are writing these characters and advancing this plot! Ahhhh it’s so good! Thanks for posting! :D
Feliciteria chapter 1 . 7/13
To perform the bunshin no jutsu, is it possible for Naruto to do it perfectly if he used the kage bunshin to create enough clones that they all have an average genin chakra level after his chakra is shared, and use one of his clones to perform the bunshin no jutsu correctly?
3,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »