Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 10h
Izuna Namikaze chapter 11 . 11/20
I love these type of fics where Naruto hides his skills up untill the graduation. if anyone notices my review pls suggest some fics of this type...
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 42 . 11/19
Good little fight scene.

Superb chapter.
NugiSpringield chapter 42 . 11/18
This is just a thought, but you should totesies involve Karin and Nagato, seeing as how Karin is an Uzumaki and speculation says so is Nagato.
lokyyt chapter 42 . 11/18
more please keep typing and please reply
kairi loves sora chapter 42 . 11/16
Well that was interesting. what are they going to do with the parts? I can't believe they still have the sand siblings in Konoha. Ha talking about himself to the others. Yeah you don't know who dark phoenix is. Seems everyone is settling in ok. Ha trying to stop him from training. Good luck Kakashi. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
Zyenna chapter 42 . 11/15
I love this. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Chapter 39: Naruto's secrete identity of Dark Phoenix was basically kept because he was never seen by my most people. In the mission to Fang he requested Hinata to use her byakugan frequently. It would be inevitable that she would discover Naruto's identity if not by seeing through his face covering or recognizing his voice then by his unique chakra.
Foxy Engineer chapter 42 . 11/13
So so so good. I have been following this from the start and I can't wait to see more.
Izuna Namikaze chapter 1 . 11/12
In game's video Creation of Akatsuki, when Orochimaru and Kakuzu went to Hidan to make him a member, Orochimaru showed some kind of seal and told, "Even if u r immortal, u won't be able to sacrifice to jashin if you are sealed away."
i u can use some kind seal to remove this threat.
i will suggest to use the sealing method that Shizune was going to use in Three Tails Arc in anime to seal Isobu away in another dimension.
Poodles in Purses chapter 42 . 11/9
This is a really amazing story and I'm glad I found it. I love how you change the original plot enough to make it more interesting, but not enough to deform it entirely. Your writing style is very nice and this may be one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
jumping-jo chapter 42 . 11/8
cool story love a cleaver naruatu, great story love that kakashi is the hokage
AntiCreator chapter 37 . 11/7
No offense intended but it seems you have followed many other fanfiction writers in Naruto by having a ridiculous over reaction to the 'sunset of youth'. I'm sure that in actuality most people would either laugh or just be confused and bewildered by it. I don't see why so many writers have people being traumatised by seeing it. I laughed the first time I saw it and I'm sure most other people did as well.
crazzyredhead chapter 42 . 11/6
really good can't wait for more i do hope you update soon i love this story so much and can't wait to read more. reread the entire story and think it be neat if naruto started having to teach with clones and seals even while away.
it be nice if the kids gave him more ties to the village than his friends
Great chapter 42 . 11/4
Hmm, destroy her womb... I wonder if it worked like they hoped. Anyway, I think that the easiest way to avoid the 'descending' of Jashin would be to castrate Hidan and hide and/or destroy his balls. Love the talk between the genin, and I hope Naruto gives Hinata a chance. Looking forward to more!
3,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »