Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
Keyemi chapter 45 . 5/15
I will never stop waiting for another chapter ._.
lalo80 chapter 3 . 5/14
Te felicito ecxcelente relato. Porfa retomaloporque estamos en 2017 no has actualizado. Ademas tienes otras buenas historias que deeberias retomar
vysirez chapter 13 . 5/12
I just wanted to comment on the team review at the end of chapter 13. It makes no sense that they would get marked down for teamwork because Naruto was giving orders. Someone has to be in charge, plus I'm fairly sure that Shikamaru is the one who decides almost everything for team 10. Other then that I have been liking the story a lot.
Emerald Time chapter 45 . 5/10
I'm finally caught up again! I loved re-reading this fic, Naruto is smart and there's just enough humor to make it funny but doesn't take away from the action and seriousness of the scenes. I hope you can update soon, I really want to read more! Good luck in your writing!
AnonnymA chapter 24 . 4/24
..I feel I must point out... Gaara has no eyebrows.. normally I wouldn't bother over such a small detail, but they spent almost 3 episodes emphasizing it..
AnonnymA chapter 1 . 4/21
In love with the premise of this story. Not enough people understand that there are PLENTY of opportunities to be self-sufficient. This number is multiplied 10 to the Nth with ninjas (and ninjas in training). Even if you don't have someone to show you how, or you stumble upon a how-to. Resourcefulness, perseverance, and quick thinking are some of my favorite highlights in Naruto's character... and yet so few authors choose to use this to his advantage.
Kain129 chapter 45 . 4/21
keep it coming i want more
Constructive criticism : story telling in this chapter is too linear and straight forward. This chapter is flat. I know u can do better since i read ur 1st chapter and its a good and well written one. Comparing the first and second chapter to me is like comparing two different author. Ur story line is good, u only need to work on how u delivered ur substances and material. Do lots of reading that is my well dilivered subs and mat, even poor story line can captivated the reader. Keep up the good work.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 4/4
VERY INTERESTING STORY
percyjackson007 chapter 34 . 3/16
Isn't Naruto also a Senju by blood, so shouldn't Tsunade treat him like family and she is his godmother too.
StupidChinaBook chapter 33 . 2/25
wasn't haku killed in wave?
Scribble novice chapter 22 . 2/24
isn't kurama the kyuubi's name
andre4108 chapter 2 . 2/17
I'm sorry but as soon as I read that naruto hates a cup of ramen I was tempted to stop reading. I know I'm petty.
arsenicminds chapter 4 . 2/14
I pray to all gods that this is either naruhina or had no ship bc my bias man fuck
zezily chapter 45 . 2/14