Reviews for Dark Phoenix of Konoha
laskarpelang666 chapter 47 . 1/12
Well, the story has been a blast, I like their are some arcs in the story, and I like how make there is the civilian Council, cause why don't Naruto stay in an Orphanage. I've been reading this till the end, but it is last updated since 2018 so How you been doing, cause Hiatus makes me panic about the creators. Well I hope you have a good day.
Kensei Uzumaki chapter 33 . 1/11
So does Tsunade know that Naruto and Her are somewhat related. Cuz I think around chapter 1 or 2 you said Tobirama daughter married the Namikaze Clan Heir and gave birth to Minato and ya know Tobirama is related to Tsunade.
Kensei Uzumaki chapter 32 . 1/11
These chapters are getting shorter and shorter by every chapter.
Kensei Uzumaki chapter 24 . 1/11
I been waiting for this yes
ocomhdhain1 chapter 43 . 1/9
*slaps storage seal* this baby can fit so many items
ocomhdhain1 chapter 39 . 1/9
Interesting
ocomhdhain1 chapter 23 . 1/8
It's kind of funny that he's pretending to be a spy in the hospital while there is an actual spy in the hospital.
Edocsiru chapter 1 . 1/8
Is there any chance you could upload your stories to ao3? Nowadays ffnet asks for a captcha on almost every single chapter, it's annoying to read in this site.
fanfic reader.xx chapter 30 . 1/4
naruto was solid and high jounin when he graduated, now all this time until the chunin exams with sasuke and sakura improving a lot and he is not sannin lvl by now?
jcizzle98 chapter 47 . 1/6
Keep up with the writing
K11RO1-S3NKO chapter 6 . 12/31/2020
Pleas etell me that sasuke gets over his broody avenger emo attitude later on in the fanfic lol..
Immortal-pump chapter 6 . 12/12/2020
nice story bruv
BillyTheBruiser chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
Almost half the story in and I can say that you've made Naruto way too OP for this to be interesting. There is nor room for character development or any real plot development. He is way too powerful forhis age but even more importantly, he has way too much canon knowledge. Your way of writing is ok but overall for it's scores this was a rather disappointing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
For all of you saying “please update” I’m pretty sure it’s finals for college I don’t really know bc I’m not in college but I think it’s around that time.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2020
This story is amazing so far
3,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »