Reviews for From the Shadows
XxChocoDonutxX chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
are u still accepting minor ocs too? if so...then heres my OC: Name:Azalea Gender:Girl Age:16 Good Appearance:Has light brown hair with bangs framing her face & violet eyes about 5 feet 3 inch Personality: is pretty easygoing and doesn't have much a temper unless the person REALLY is a prick Even if u don't use her im still looking forward to reading the story!
Angelsong chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Heh heh, another awsome story! By the way, my parents won't let me get a fanfiction acount, so I couldn't PM you, but here is my character thing:
GENARAL INFO
Name: Angelsong (one word. Everybody calls her Angel.)
Gender: Girl
Age: Umm, 14? Maybe 15? You deside.
Universe of Orgin: Unknown
Open to Romance: Sure, but only if she really likes that person
Open to Death: Possibly.
APPEARANCE
Physical Appearance: Human form-Longish blond hair with brown streaks, often falls in her face, covering one of her eyes. 5' 7" tall, slender, slightly tanned skin, beautiful blue-green eyes, large feathered wings when flying, obsorbed into her back when on the ground, black cat ears and tail, white ear and tail-tips.
Cat form- (yesh, this person has two forms, she's my fursona.) Grey cat, white muzzle and chest, black ears and tail, white ear and tail tips, black legs with white stocking-like markings, beautiful blue-green eyes, white feathered wings that normally stay folded. (Heh, that took forever.)
Casual Attire: Human form- Jeans, black white and grey tie-dye tee-shirt, grey tennis shoes.
Cat form- She's a cat. Cats don't wear clothes. Need I say any more? (when she turns from cat to human form, she'll be wearing her casual attire/fighting attire based on the situation.
Fighting Attire: Much like Pit's, except everthing white is grey, and everything gold is black. (she usually stays in human form when fighting.) She always wears an amber necklace,evan in cat form! it's laced with magic and helps her fly.
PERSONALITY
Overall Personality: Her personality changes from day to day, but here the basic of it; Normally:Quiet, shy, rather dark, distant. When insulted: Firery, unstopable. When truely angry: she's deathly silent, but her eyes turn ice blue and get a certain, killing glint in them. When complemented: Embarressed, flustered, modest. When around close friends: can be a downer at times, but she will smile and laugh, which is a rare thing for her. Other than that, she gets embarressed easily, and really hates awkward silence.
Likes what kindsof people as friends: People who can make her laugh, but not while being mean to some other person. She gets along well with dark, distant people, supossedly because of something in her past. some of her friend would probably be- Pit, (you'll get all the Pit reffrences when you see her back story) Pikchu, Dark Pit, (if only he were in brawl!) most anthroses, Zelda, Toon Link, Kirby.
Dislikes what kind of people: People who are stuck up, or mean to other people and animals, or onlycare about themselves. some of her enemys would probobly be- Wolf, Wario, Ganondorf, Bowser.
Pet Peeves: She hates it when people joke about her name, or that she has to use a magic charm to fly.
Talents: Music, singing(that probobly should have been obvious) drawing (Really, she's incredible at it. Not that I am, I'm horrible at art.)
Weaknesses: Taking mean insults to heart, raising anything that lives in water.
Phobias and Fears: Dry ice, that she'll kill some one someday and not even know it.
Why does she want to be a smasher: She wanted a reson to live, if she joins the smashers, she'll have one. Plus she'll get to see Pit again, though she doen't know it yet.
COMBAT
Special techniques/secret moves: Her nails can tranform into claws, and she uses this for strong, close range slashing attacks, while her bow shoots a vereity of arrows, from sleep, to paralize.
Weapons of choice: Black Bow and Arrows, her claws.
Strengths: Her agility and her wings, which(duh) help her fly.
Weaknesses: Not good with dealing with multiple enemys.
Final smash: She turns into a large saber tooth beast, with the same patterns as her cat form. she can then use attacks like, but not limited too: Pouncing on her enemy, biting them, clawing them, ect.
OTHER
Family: None. She was created, not born.
History: She was created when sientests tried to cross DNA they found in an angel feather with cat DNA. She escaped from the lab, and was taken in by Lady Palutena, who was looking for a hero, who turned out to be Pit. Because they were both always picked on for thier lack of flight, she and Pit became best friends. Angel left when she felt that she wasn't needed anymore, just before Pit started his adventures. Knowing that Angel would need it, Palutena gave her a charm to help her fly without help. Angel than set off on her adventures though out the dementions, while Pit stayed in Skyworld.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Ahahaha, I read this chapter twice and didn't review the first time...

I'm a terrible person!

Anyway, I'll now get back to you with my OC's personality, which I *think* I'll be able to get now... Anyway, nice job, Sage!

Kitten
LuvleyLilac chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Forgot to include stuff!

For both:

Death: no thanks. :P

Marceline's final smash:

ThunderShock

Thunder strikes Marceline, and her eyes are a golden color. She can go around striking people at a thunder cyclone.

Emma:

Meteor

A large meteor show strikes down on any opponent(s) around her.

Sorry if I forget anything in entry!
LuvleyLilac chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Can I still enter my OCs? :)

Name: Marceline
Electricity

Electric Kick
Thunder Blade
Lightning Crash

You can come up with any others. :)
Friends: All please. Except Capt. Falcon and Snake.
Pretty good at singing. Has a healing song she can play w/ red acoustic guitar
Appearance: Dark blue quills reaching feet that curl at the end, bang that covers right eye that also curls at the end. White muzzle, red eyes.
Outfit is a white shirt with a red vest over it. Black jacket and skirt, with white stilettos. Red charm bracelet.

Name: Emma
Game: Legend of Zelda
Weapons: Bow&Arrow, flame sword
Female, age 16
Appearance: Pale skin, elf ears :3 long straight hazel hair, w/ dark blue frilled dress on, white cardigan over it. Dark blue leggings and white boots on.
Friends with all please. 8)
Err.. She kinda likes Marth. :)
Like Marceline, she can play a healing song on a mini silver harp.
Very nice, helpful, powerful, knows how to stand up for herself.
She would like to be good friends with samus, please!
magiccats chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
:3 ... FEELS! Sorry I didn't review earlier. I just read it today! I want to read more 83 ! Sparkla was awesome XD! There was some typos. But hey, this is turning out to be pretty cool. 83

Magiccats
jon199 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I like all the new characters (including mine :)). Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Yay, more characters! :3 this is gonna start getting really interesting soon.
Wicked Insulin chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Can I still enter an oc? If I can then here she is
Name: Aja
Age: 17
Game: Zelda
Romance yes
Death: I'd rather not
Aja is a self spoken girl and has dirty blonde hair that hour just below her shoulders she has ice blue eyes and when she's in a good mood A very kind soft voice but she can be loud when needed, she is around 5'9 and is skinny but is extremely fast and agile not to mention wary of others sometimes
Casual: dark blue low v neck with sleeves that puff out at the end and tight light brown pants with knee high black boots
Fighting: skin tight jumpsuit with colorful sash tied around her small waist and black hooded cape like assassins creed
Pearsonality: real self spoken but tries not to be mean but will speak her mind
Friends:( best) Samus, Zelda, Link, pikachu, and Ike
Does not like: Peach(too girly) marth, captin falcon, Gannon, or bowser
Pepeeves: really girly stuff, pink , liars, cheeters, or people that hurt the nose she cares for
Talent: an amazing singer
Weakness: death, can't stand it too much
No fear
Other than being a total bad ass. Aja's parents were killed when she was young so doing this Being a smasher, she wants her parents to be proud. It's all she wanted.
Specialities: speed agility flexibility she sneaked from the back and attacks
Weapons: crossbow and katana
Final smash: room goes dark and she comes from behind and in a flash she slashes all enemies with dangerous perscisoon
Is weak for handsome muscular men
Honeyman chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I honestly thought the story was dead, like most stories I read.

Good to see another chapter. Keep up the good work.
Link's Little Brother chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
*faints*
No but seriously I liked this chappie :3
Keep up the good work!
sage-of-spades chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Too lazy to log in, sorry. Anyways, this is exactly what I'm hoping to see in this kind of story, so keep it up! (As I'm writing this, I'm listening to the 25th Anniversary Medley's version of the Dark World Theme, hence the phrasing.)
DarkZelda chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Sweet chapter, I loved it! I'm a bit sad Krowe didn't make it, but it's okay, I'll still read this amazing story. Hooray for Rai for edgeguarding! Anyway, keep up the great work!
SparkLuxLucios chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Hi Al!

Anyway, nice chapter invoking the use of real techniques . And thanks for advertising my new Fic!

On to the story, my only real complaint was that it was a little short and kind of choppy. Any way to fix this would be to lead one scene into another. You did that well for most of the scene changes, but they seemed a little rough. Grammer and punctuation were fine, so good job! :)

Also, once both this story and 'Raerek de Lionei' get a little more into it, would you want me to maybe submit a villain from Raerek's world to serve as a minor antagonist? (Like bowser or Dedede in SSBB)

-G, hope you update soon :D