Reviews for How Did I Fall in Love With You?
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow. that is actually a) well written, b) a good plot, and c) enjoyable. Lovely story, and the song is one of my favourites. Congratulations on a well-written songfic.

and it's got both Alanna/Jon AND Kel/Neal (ish). YAY!
LadyKnight0207 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw sweet! please write a sequel! that could be interesting.;)
NaOmI chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
cool ending! could u continue it? plz? its a cool story! and mayB u could put a bit of kel/neal in?

NaOmI
winky-wink chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
FLUFF! lol..ahah it was cute. i feel all cuddly )
Elodie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was hilarious XD Especially the song. I like george, omgdon'tkillhimoff, but other than that, great job XD
khangirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Torture! So Boring!
Melinda Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Well...it was kinda sorta good,I guess, I mean you didnt have to make my favorite characters die! what a freak! and it was king jonthans fualt they broke up their relationship you would know that if you acctually read the books! and by the way Numair can't sing! and Daine isnt that obiedient, i would know i have read every single Tortall series over eleven times! so dont be a braggart and say you know everything about them!
Leann chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Um, I guess it was good but i mean when i read the song, it sounded like something NSYNC-like and the books take place in like kinda medival times kinda and i think Alanna wouldnt do that but it awas pretty good
Genevieve Jones chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
good ending? are you kidding? all my fantasies about how all the romances are supposed to go were fufilled in this ending! It was a GREAT ending.
dragon defender chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
OH MY GOSH! It's so sweet. Perfect ending. I doubt Jon would have given so much info away, but he is Mr. Unpredictable (Sp?) if ya know what I mean. Great choice for the song! Did the kiss at the end (kel kissing neal) mean it was also a K/N story. Will it be continued? Can it be continued? Do you know how great this fic is?
Hells Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was really sweet!
Frosted-fairy369 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
very good
prancingpixy chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
like i said in your 'Second Chances in Romance' fanfic, i think you r the best author apart from tammy p. ur a/j ideas r great! i luv a/J and i think your stories r so good!
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
YAY!im crying here! that was so beautiful!
mashedpotato10 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
a cute story me loves it!