Reviews for golden in the silver rain
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was amazing! Great jon filling in the missing parts in Arnold and Helga's stories :) loved it!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOVED this. :)
Sofie chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This made me cry. Bloody genius, you.
Love it chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
But what do you mean with "Ah, enchilada"?
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
*sobs* that last line did it. i couldnt help but tear up. beautiful.
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow this is lovely :) I like how Arnold's strong feelings are shown throughout the entire piece. I completely forgot about how much I liked Hey Arnold and this made me feel nostalgic haha. Thanks for conveying the emotions so fluidly! This was well written and meaningful :)
Arriane Malum chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was just too adorable. I loved it!
gueesstt chapter 1 . 9/9/2012

i do not know what i am feeling! this is THAT amazing
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
the writing is amazing and I love the nod to the Limey404 picture
madness darling chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love this, dear.

Especially the prom dance scene, very nice.

Its also creative how you mentioned both their eyes as the ocean and forest. Great depth you made!
Dying Whale Noise chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
A-m-a-z-i-n-g. I've never read ANY thing like this.
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
cheers I enjoyed that
Thornspike chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
At the beginning, I was prepared for Helga getting cancer at one point in the story, Because it made me feel like reading one of those kinds stories that you just know that something's gonna get wrong at one point and you'll end up reading a tearjerker ending, but you can't stop reading it 'coz it was written so beautifully that you still end up reading the entire thing at the expense of a broken heart. I don't know if what I wrote made sense, but you made me feel that. And I didn't regret reading it.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ha ha i liked this it was cute :)
rugphan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story! I liked how you incorporated more "adult" aspects towards the show while still keeping the characters the same. Keep up the good work! :)