Reviews for Growing Stronger!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Update!
R27-Shipper-4Ever chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Please update soon! It's so interesting! Questions like will Kuroko turn to another person? Or something like that! are flooding my mind! Great story by the way! :)
animelver14 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Great Chapter! Update ASAP please :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Question: Why is Midorima so mean with Kuroko and why is Akashi , Murasakibara and Aomine not presents?
what happened with Momoi ? Is she here or not ?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
tooo short i want more more more i tell you..please update soon
Esperanz chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Don't tell me Kuroko will actually get lost up in the mountain, and then nobody notices he's gone until they get back to the mansion/place! that would be bad, so to stop my wild imaginations, there needs to be an update! yeah I think chapter 5 will do nicely! And when you say shiro it makes me think of byakuran...but that's besides the point. The point is, I like this story. So far, the only thing i was dissatisfied about is the fact that everybody is looking down on Kuroko, I wish they would shut up and look, LOOK at him, and THEN they should TRY and insult him. Kuroko hang in there!
Knb chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is a great story! I love how midorima bought the lucky items ahead of time. :D
animeangel98 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
update soon
krystalanimeheart chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Please, please, please Update! I need more of this fanfic! I will cry if you don't, so please update very soon!
hitomi65 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
nice chapter
dominusalthus chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Well, I liked the premise, especially now that I have read the light novels, I could definitely see them training together.

Just take care of your paragraphs, though. Some sentences are so choppy that they lessen the impact of what you're saying. Slightly OOC Kuroko, but no biggie. Still a good fic, enjoyed reading. A- for me.)
R3iga1004 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
damn its so angst. i want to strangel kagami so much damn i hate himmmm not fond of him i just hate him in this fic how cruel for him to say that to kuroko. let me have him so i can cut him into pieces!

i hope that kuroko found what he is searching and i love to kill kagami in the next chapter!
HelloBlue chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
InnteerrestingBut what happened to Akashi and Murasakibara?
animebaka14 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
update please! i want to see kagamikurokogom moments! xDD
Savannah Silverstone chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Wow! You know I actually can relate to this story in real life! Also in basketball... Just saying... Anyway , Update faster! I'm starting to like this story... :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »